No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia To Fight Michel Soro 5/8 in Newark, TruTV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia To Fight Michel Soro 5/8 in Newark, TruTV

Same guy who drew with Antoine Douglas... who somehow beat Cornflake.

Michel decent... almost beat Baysangurov before he gassed hardcore.

Not one i'm hyped for, but it'll be competitive for the Jersey kid

Another fight, Julian Rodriguez

Comment

i read on facebook that tapia could be fighting maciel, i guess that's not gonna happen now

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i read on facebook that tapia could be fighting maciel, i guess that's not gonna happen now
        That would've been entertaining....i'd be hyped for that brawl, came off that decent win too

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          That would've been entertaining....i'd be hyped for that brawl, came off that decent win too
          agree. especially since maciel to the fight vs melendez with a 2 weeks notice, i wanna see him back with a full training camp with garcia

Comment

tapia is a f@g blocked me because i asked him when he was going to rematch kirkland. lol that was affter tapia said he was gona try to be a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              agree. especially since maciel to the fight vs melendez with a 2 weeks notice, i wanna see him back with a full training camp with garcia
              What's up with him? Haven't heard much

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                What's up with him? Haven't heard much
                all i know is that he is training in oxnard, he posts from time to time on facebook pics. and ellie has uploaded some videos of him

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  tapia is a f@g blocked me because i asked him when he was going to rematch kirkland. lol that was affter tapia said he was gona try to be a legend
                  Lil I'd block you too if you asked me to rematch the guy that almost killed me.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Glen Tapia To Fight Michel Soro 5/8 in Newark, TruTV

Junior middleweight contender Glen Tapia will face France’s Michel Soro (25-1-1, 15KOs) in the main event of a May 8 card at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

Tapia (23-1, 15 KOs), of nearby Passaic, New Jersey, will defend his NABO 154-pound title in a 10-round fight that’ll be broadcast as the main event of a TruTV telecast. Top Rank Inc., Tapia’s promoter, announced last week that it has partnered with TruTV on a new boxing series that’ll begin May 1 in Las Vegas.

The telecast also will include fights featuring Long Island-based light heavyweight Sean Monaghan and Julian Rodriguez, a top prospect from Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X