Sergio is a fawking runner....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Look at the faces of his last three opponents
    You mean to tell me you actually think Sergio will be a problem for Floyd? .... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha you funny as **** dog. Don't talk about boxing when you have Ms. Khan on your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
      You mean to tell me you actually think Sergio will be a problem for Floyd? .... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha you funny as **** dog. Don't talk about boxing when you have Ms. Khan on your avatar
      I didnt even mention Floyd...wtf?

Comment

damn 2501.... everytime I get on, you're on... don't you have a job or something? You really need a life lmao
        I discuss boxing, you discuss Floyd. Who do you think needs a job or a life? No matter how hard you try, you will NEVER replace Ellerbe. Floyd already has someone to rub his muscles.

Comment

I'm pretty new on here, but don't you think that sig of yours is kind of gay?

Unless you are on Floyd's payroll or something.

Not sure how connected people are on this site.

Comment

if you can't see why Martinez vs Mayweather is a good match-up, then you just don't understand anything about boxing

Sergio is a runner ?

please someone this fool

Comment

Working...
            X