Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto's Trainer: Golovkin Can't Do Ten Cents on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll keep talking about how J'Leon Love and Badou Jack got KTFO.... nowhere near as bad as Goosen over Ward

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      there, I fixed it for you
      Spinit which ever way you want. GGG dont want any of andre ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Account??? im kinda new to betting lol
        So no to account betting? Fine, give me odds, because at this point, all mine to yours is 2 billion to your 10 million, hardly worth it

Comment

Two words for Roach..

...chicken ****.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            So no to account betting? Fine, give me odds, because at this point, all mine to yours is 2 billion to your 10 million, hardly worth it
            I dont know what account betting is sry lol. How about we bet just 10 mil

Comment

Roach is delusional. GGG will rip Cotto apart and Roach knows that

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Roach is delusional. GGG will rip Cotto apart and Roach knows that
                Exactly, GGG ghouls Miguel.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  I dont know what account betting is sry lol. How about we bet just 10 mil
                  Fine, your 10 to my 10 million

Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    GGG would do a lot on PPV. He already does a lot on regular tv.

define a lot. GGG's last fight vs Geale was one of the lowest rated boxing shows for HBO this year

granted Geale has little to no name value, but what are you backing up that GGG would do "a lot" on PPV with?

Comment

Then Give GGG $.09 And Get Knocked Out Cotto; Is PPV Your Excuse?!!?

Canelo-Cotto no question is the biggest fight this side of Pacquiao-Floyd. Cotto WON'T beat Canelo, period. If you weren't going to unify with other Middleweights they why hang on to a portion of it, then claim because GGG isn't a big PPV hit yet, you won't fight him??? Will this PPV issue be your excuse to never fight Gennady and play down his dominance with, "oh he's a nice kid, he hits a little bit , doesn't have much defense, can't pull PPV".... Really? Isn't it about seeing who the best is, and not just money ??? If GGG is just okay, then go knock him out and put that on your resume. I'm pretty sure you'll learn he hits more than a little bit. Manny took 11 rounds to beat down Cotto. GGG would blow Cotto out in less that 6 rounds. Don't start playing the Floyd card making it all about PPV. If you don't want to fight the best middleweights, then dump the belt or lose it to Canelo. Because Canelo will man up and fight Gennady... And lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X