No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Denies He Typed "Gays Should All Be Shot Dead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Denies He Typed "Gays Should All Be Shot Dead"

Undefeated British heavyweight Tyson Fury has apologized for making abusive comments about the British/Commonwealth champion David Price – and for a tweet posted on his timeline which said "dont like gays shoul all b shot dead."

Fury is already facing possible action from the British Boxing Board of Control after posting a video on Twitter which said: "David Price, I'm going to put you in intensive care, that's for sure mate. And you know your gay lover Tony Bellew? He's got to fight me in between the rounds as well. I want the two of you, you pair of tossers. [Click Here To Read More]

Gives his phone to his (traveller?) cousins to respond on twitter...not his brightest idea

Comment

haha, he's a funny fella, although he should shut up about the gay things or he'll face a robbery just like Pacquiao. Just say ur cousins did it, those rascals.

Comment

Fee fi, fo fum.... I smell bull****.... But it ain't coming from Furys bum.

Comment

Lol tyson fury is on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            Lol tyson fury is on a roll
            I wouldn't be surprised if these comments make 10+ pages this is one of the most humorous articles i've ever read on NSB

Comment

Speaking of which . . . . . here's a decent article by Donald McRae with Orlando Cruz.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012...oxer-interview

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                Speaking of which . . . . . here's a decent article by Donald McRae with Orlando Cruz.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012...oxer-interview
                Hehe =]=]=]

Comment

Totally uncool. The Klitchkos don't deserve to be shot dead. I mean they did corrupt Heavyweight boxing with their payoffs and cherrypicking, but to say they deserve to be shot dead is uncalled for. They should just be forced to face David Haye when he doesnt have broken bones. Then again in that note, maybe getting shot dead would be the easy way out which is of course their M.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Hanson View Post
                    Totally uncool. The Klitchkos don't deserve to be shot dead. I mean they did corrupt Heavyweight boxing with their payoffs and cherrypicking, but to say they deserve to be shot dead is uncalled for. They should just be forced to face David Haye when he doesnt have broken bones. Then again in that note, maybe getting shot dead would be the easy way out which is of course their M.O.

Comment

Working...
                    X