Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people really defending Stevenson's past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't really surprise me, it's the same people that defended McClellan's sick dog fighting and torturing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      It's not an excuse by any means but according to the article the guy didn't have the easiest start. Witnessed a shooting at 4 years old, no father, immigrant who lived on the street and slept in the subway at 14. Criminality was a short step.
      It sucks for him, but what he did was still effed up... and no...people aren't bringing it up to be racist... it's freaking horrific what he did

Comment

Come on Dirk. You know the people defending the criminal low life piece of **** can't read that article. Words are for the educated.

Comment

I came in this thread to agree with the reasoning behind the thread, but my position has shifted somewhat. The situation isn't as black and white as I assumed in the sense that he was 1) Forced into that environment and 2) psychological studies have shown that an individual's environment can cause them to do things that goes against their personality.

I don't like him as a person and cannot find it in myself to praise him, but the situation is somewhat complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Doesn't really surprise me, it's the same people that defended McClellan's sick dog fighting and torturing.
            Dog fighting is not nice, but it has been part of many cultures for thousands of years. Rape is on a totally different level of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I came in this thread to agree with the reasoning behind the thread, but my position has shifted somewhat.
              The man used emotional and physical violence against women, some were underage girls. He is evil, it is as simple as that. Anyone who can torture or humiliate or torment women and do it on an ongoing basis is EVIL!
              Last edited by richardt; 12-02-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

We all got skeletons so I can't judge this man; it's between him, God and the people who feel strongly enough about it to send him to God.

Comment

I think it makes him a more interesting person, so sue me!

Comment

All the better it will be when Bhop, Ward or KOvalev end his ass loll

Comment

No ones defending his actions. But the man did his time. What more does everyone want? He went to jail served and his time. Nothing more needs to be said.

Comment

Working...
                      X