Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get one thing straight, if Khan/Floyd does happens it's not Khans fault.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get one thing straight, if Khan/Floyd does happens it's not Khans fault.

This is real talk. If Khan is allowed to sit on the sidelines and someway, somehow gets handed a Floyd fight, you people better understand that he's not to blame. No fighter on this planet dictates terms to Floyd. Floyd and Floyd alone chooses who hits the lottery.

If this upsets you and you wanna blame someone, take it to the source. I feel it's important to point out this fact. Cause true to the norm, Khan will get bashed and blamed (if) Floyd does indeed robb us and rape us with this joke of a fight and even call it an event. Which it most certainly will (not) be.

Khan just wants to do da Booty Dew in front of a huge UK crowd for that payday

Comment

I'm going to explain this $h!t in one sentence (just in case this fight does happen) without Khan beating a credible welterweight.

We'd be the victims, Khan would be a pawn and Floyd the mastermind of this atrocity.

Comment

khan speed vs floyd skills

Comment

Ali fought Karl Mildenberger and Joe Bugner when he went on his tours of Europe, but Floyd shouldn't fight Amir Khan? Lol...

Floyd is not fighting Khan before he gets a credible win at welterweight so you can save this and modify it for when he does fight Khan after he has taken the title from Devon...

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
            Ali fought Karl Mildenberger and Joe Bugner when he went on his tours of Europe, but Floyd shouldn't fight Amir Khan? Lol...

Floyd is not fighting Khan before he gets a credible win at welterweight so you can save this for when he does fight Khan after he has taken the title from Devon...
            That won't happen. (Which is why Khan is procrastinating on signing his part of the contract to fight Devon to begin with).

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              That won't happen. (Which is why Khan is procrastinating on signing his part of the contract to fight Devon to begin with).
              He knows he'll be breakdancing again!!

Comment

It'll be Floyd's fault, no way should he fight Khan. Would be the first Mayweather PPV I didn't order.

I still think this is Floyd's side leaking that out there to hear the reaction, much like Floyd-Alexander, and than still fighting the guy we expect him to fight next....Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  It'll be Floyd's fault, no way should he fight Khan. Would be the first Mayweather PPV I didn't order.

I still think this is Floyd's side leaking that out there to hear the reaction, much like Floyd-Alexander, and than still fighting the guy we expect him to fight next....Danny Garcia.
                  At least you have the wherewithal to know who would be to blame. Cause when Floyd's team (leaked) Devon, idiots were acting like (that) was Devon's fault. I'm sure Khan would be blamed to high heaven when the fact is, he has absolutely no power to choose Floyd. It's Floyd who does the choosing.

Comment

We know how you hate Floyd. The fight ain't happening, don't worry. Con is pure ass.
                    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-28-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X