Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tougher fight for Mayweather....Garcia or Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Khan has the tool that bother May, speed. I still stand by Khan could win it.
    Khan has virtually all the tools to do it.

Except ring I.Q....which is a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Khan has virtually all the tools to do it.

Except ring I.Q....which is a big problem.
      Indeed! He's no genuis inside the ring, but he made Judah look like an amateur, which is indicates that he could challenge May. Furthwr than that i dont think Mayweather can ko Khan, i think he learned a lesson against Garcia. I really hope this fight gets made, id definitely place a highend bet on Khan.

Comment

Like Manny Steward said: "Garcia is a really good basic fighter".

If you are a basic fighter that does most things well, but doesn't do anything great then Mayweather will school you.

Khan does some things great like, fast punching, in-and-out footwork, jabs well when he commits to it. But he also does some things less than good.

Overall Khan. I still pick him to beat Garcia in a rematch should it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Indeed! He's no genuis inside the ring, but he made Judah look like an amateur, which is indicates that he could challenge May. Furthwr than that i dont think Mayweather can ko Khan, i think he learned a lesson against Garcia. I really hope this fight gets made, id definitely place a highend bet on Khan.
          I think Mayweather has KOd people with better chins than Khan. But Khan definitely has the tools to stay out of range should he come in great shape like he was against Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            That's all I was asking. If Garcia and Khan win their next fights they will likely be Floyd's primary options (assuming FMJ comes through his bout).
            I'd say Garcia deserved it more, but yeah, Khan has a better chance of being competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I think Mayweather has KOd people with better chins than Khan. But Khan definitely has the tools to stay out of range should he come in great shape like he was against Judah.
              But Mayweather hasnt knocked anybody out in so many years, but this is still the large questionmark for me, can Khan take a sneaky unseen Money punch. Im guessing he can but my guess is just as much worth as yours. But take a look at Khan Maidana, Khan took some BOMBS and showed a tremendous chin in that fight. Its when he gets too ****y that he loses control and gets kod. I really dony think he would be arrogant in a Money May fight. I really wanna see this fight, but im still happy about Canelo, i think Khan is next if he beats Alexander.

Comment

Wouldn't that mean both Khan and Garcia would have to move up to Welterweight to fight MW? I can't see MW coming down to 140.

Comment

Neither fighter would be much of a threat. From a technical standpoint Khan gives the best challenge on paper. But I see Floyd systematically breaking Khan down, starting with the press tour ending with All Access, to the point where Khan would be star struck going into the ring.

Comment

Neither. Khan would get outboxed and bullied, Garcia would get outboxed.

Comment

yeah Khan for the hands

Comment

Working...
                      X