Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer holding conference call tomorrow, 3 PM ET, for major fight announcement....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still say it's gonna be the 28th in brooklyn. thought maybe hopkins would take that date but he's fighting oct. 19th.

Comment

That would be nice if they announce the whole card.

Comment

If it's Trout-Lara... i'm going to lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Depsite being two top fighters I don't even want to see that fight, would be very dull. Interesting, but dull.

Can't complain though.

What about Broner-Maidana? It could be something like that.
          Then you are not a true fan of the sport.

I love those ugly, scrappy chess matches.

Comment

Adrian Broner vs Shane Mosley

Comment

who knows... everytime de la hoya and GBP say they got some huge announcement its usually crap. Rememeber when he made us wait to say that hes never going to fight again and stick to full time cross dressing

Comment

Finally! And the Phresh One means Finally! Tranny Garcia shall take a stroll down jabroni blvd to roody poo candy ass land and meet his demise at the hands of the Great One Lucas the machine Matthysse.

Comment

Different sites and analysts think this is Garcia - Matthysse. So it seems it's true...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Blah blah blah... still giving us timelines lol. I stopped caring already so I'll just patiently wait till its announced. I'm tired of talking smack too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

LMAO!!!

get your head gear ready bro.....after they announce this, you know we gotta do some verbal sparring on here lol.....I've been saving my shots for the right time....I got you ninjas on my radar!!!...lets get it!!!
                    Lol I'm already exhausted from talking all that ****. I might just pull a Sillakh and let you wail on me. One thing's for sure tho, Imma laugh my damn ass off if its not Matthysse-Garcia. And I mean that literAlly. I'm gonna laugh myself to sleep.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hell yeah, can't wait for Broner-Rees II at 147 to be official!

Comment

Working...
                      X