No announcement yet.

Tyson Gay tests positive for banned substance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the only dicussion left to have is a semantic one at this stage. we've got jamaicans being popped for peds, in this case masking agents to hide steroid use. i said "they're notorious steroid users," yet the jamaicans have not been popped with actual AS use, instead being popped for masking agents, diuretics, and other banned substances associated explicitly with steroid use.

i see a smoking gun (heredia's involvement with bolt's career, jamaican sprinters being popped for masking agent use,) and say it's good enough for me to make a reasonable assumption that some of these guys are doping. for some reason, you don't. you'll find more people who side with me on this one. all signs point to all sprinters doping.

you think i'm making an unreasonable leap in assuming there is AS use in an instance where an athlete is popped for a masking agent?
    come on, man. that's insane. you don't use a masking agent if you're not doping. be reasonable. i am being reasonable with you.
    I hear you. But I will wait on the positive tests.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I hear you. But I will wait on the positive tests.

they've already been popped for peds / banned substances. they tested positive. read the links.

nobody else needs further clarification.

Comment

they've already been popped for peds / banned substances. they tested positive. read the links.

nobody else needs further clarification.
        Yeah, those athletes in those articles have been caught, Yohan Blake was one of those five that tested positive for asthma drug and was suspended for 5 months, but you have other athletes' names who remain clear and I will wait on them to get caught before I say they are cheating, you hear me?

Comment

that list goes far back enough to demonstrate that americans were fast in the 100 before the use of illicit peds.

there are some brits there, too. you don't think they were on the gear a hundred years ago, do you?

now, if you go back to the 70's and say "those guys were probably on something" i won't disagree. race horses have been loading up longer than that.
          I don't deny that mate, I hate sprints, they are all roided up and its a joke sport, I don't know how anyone can take it seriously. Linford Christie was roiding more so than ben Johnson.

Comment

btw two Jamaican sprinters have been tested positive as we speak.

Lets out bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Lets out bolt.
              Sherone Simpson has confirmed that she has been notified. Still waiting to hear the other name.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Lets out bolt.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...ail-drugs-test

yikes.

Comment

and the other is Asafa Powell.

Comment

If your going to name the first name Tyson, Gay shouldnt be your last name. Just 2 extremely different words

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                      If your going to name the first name Tyson, Gay shouldnt be your last name. Just 2 extremely different words

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

if you are athletic enough to be among the top 100 meter sprinters in the world you can be called whatever, rofl.

Comment

Working...
                      X