Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Chins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give Khan a 4.5 , maybe even 5, his biggest problem is in his brain,not in his chin, in my humble opinion.

However, how would you rate Price?.

At least Khan got up after some good shots, Price went down like a sack of cabbage after a rather average looking hook. It didn't look like the kind of punch that will put somebody to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      So what?

We can't condemn people as glass chinned if they haven't been stopped/dropped

ok chin until proven glass!
      I'm just saying you can't really put a grade on a chin until it's been properly tested.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
        I'd give Khan a 4.5 , maybe even 5, his biggest problem is in his brain,not in his chin, in my humble opinion.

At least Khan got up after some good shots, Price went down like a sack of cabbage after a rather average looking hook. It didn't look like the kind of punch that will put somebody to sleep.
        David Price = 1

The minimum possible rating for normal day to day quality of life.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post

A very average sack of cabbages.

I'm embarrassed to admit I had high hopes for him.

Comment

Amir Khan has a decent chin? No, he doesn't.

Comment

If brits are known for having bad chins,which nationalities are known for having good chins?

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                If brits are known for having bad chins,which nationalities are known for having good chins?
                first that comes to mind is mexican

Comment

You forgot Chisora. I think he has the best one out there.

Comment

David Price got no chin none.

I was very very let down by Price. I was hoping for a F- Version of Lennox.

turns out Price isn't even a Z- Version.

His chin make Lennox and Wlad's look like Mccall's.

I'm pinning my hopes on Anthony Joshua -who has displayed an iron chin thus far. Taking monster shots from Vitali Clone and Roberto Mall Cop Cammerie

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      He's not top 10, if it's not top 10 the scientific findings are not accurate.

the study must be accurate.
                      Historically, you guys have the worst chins in boxing. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X