No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthyyse is a guaranteed fight of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthyyse is a guaranteed fight of the year

Two great styles that are much different. Both have great power @ 140lbs. iN fact they are both the hardest punchers in the division. Except Lucaas is more of technical brawler who uses h is power to break you down then goes in for the kill. Danny is more of a counter puncher with great timing and great power. He will always fight well with a guy coming right towards him.

This is such a great great fight, an explosive fight where both guys can hurt each other. Both with great power, but yet different styles! I would pay $50 to watch!

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    iN fact they are both the hardest punchers in the division.
    I still think Zab has more one punch pop than Garcia. I agree with the rest of your post.

Comment

I think Garcia has good/solid power, Matthysse has great power.

This fight needs to happen early next year.

Comment

GBP would never allow it

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I still think Zab has more one punch pop than Garcia. I agree with the rest of your post.
          you can't be serious. Zabs power is so overrated. Not only that, he's a one handed fighter. Danny has power with both hands, can punch ot the body and head.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            GBP would never allow it
            ??? what are you talking about Golden Boy loves to matchup their top fighters

Comment

It has to be competitive to be a FOTY and just like Ajose a Garcia fight would be too one sided. I would be suprised if he did as well as Ajose did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                It has to be competitive to be a FOTY and just like Ajose a Garcia fight would be too one sided. I would be suprised if he did as well as Ajose did.
                Real talk, people like you need to stop sleeping on Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  ??? what are you talking about Golden Boy loves to matchup their top fighters
                  Like Canelo right

And Garcia against Morales (again)

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    you can't be serious. Zabs power is so overrated. Not only that, he's a one handed fighter. Danny has power with both hands, can punch ot the body and head.
                    Garcia hit Holt and Campbell with everything including the kitchen sink and couldn't put them away. Zab stopped Paris who was undefeated and Mabuza, a tough guy who hadn't been stopped in years. Garcia is a better fighter right now and is more likely to hit you consistently but punch-for-punch I think Zab hits harder.

Comment

Working...
                    X