No announcement yet.

Kobes wife files for divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

He's going to have a great season just like D-Wade did after he divorced his wife.
    If getting swept again by the Mavs is a great season than your completely right

And you gave a example of D-wade, let me counter that with a example of Tiger woods and JuanMa

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

how could a man cheat on her
      "Show me a beautiful woman and ill show ya a man tired of ****ing her."

Comment

Damn, kobe lost cris paul, lamar odom, a chance of ever winning another championship now his wife?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

how could a man cheat on her
          Variety is the spice of life, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Why can't most A-list athletes be more like Derek Jeter? He gets to keep all of his money and still being able to bang hot actresses, groupies, ect.
            Mariah Carey, Lara Dutta, Joy Enriquez, Jordana Brewster, Vanessa Minillo, Jessica Biel, and Minka Kelly.

Jeter the GOAT

Comment

He bought her straight cash, he loses her straight cash

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                If getting swept again by the Mavs is a great season than your completely right

And you gave a example of D-wade, let me counter that with a example of Tiger woods and JuanMa
                if a rape case didn't bother him

this should be cake

Comment

Less serious question .. but what'll Kobe do about his tattoo honoring Vanessa? Is he gonna block it over, or erase it completely? Or he could just try to find another Vanessa to date/marry

I'm a Laker/Kobe fan but I always felt even at the time the whole Colorado rape case happened that getting a tattoo honoring your wife after you cheat on her
                  just saw it as a bit tasteless and poor timing. Don't forget Kobe 1st got her an expensive diamond ring, a tattoo honoring her was a bit overkill IMO

**** Vanessa shoulda divorced him right then and there. But I do see Kobe playing with a lot more motivation this year

**and to the Mav fan, stop mouthing off .. you won your first NBA title in franchise history ... whooptee ****ing do. win again then talk ****, or else the team is a fluke

but it was great seeing Kidd win a title after going 0-2 in the NBA Finals vs Lakers + Spurs

Comment

Kobe is a fooking idiot and a scumbag. No wonder they hate him in his own hometown.

It makes me feel kinda bad to pick on him, like the fat unwitty kid or some of these borderline ******ed posters that i leave alone out of pity.

Who the fuk does kobe listen to in his life for advice?

Comment

Women who really like a rich guy for who he is usually suggest a pre-nup to prove to him that they are not with him for his cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X