Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF you could PUNISH MOSLEY "TODAY" for taking STEROIDS in the past WOULD you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF you could PUNISH MOSLEY "TODAY" for taking STEROIDS in the past WOULD you?

IF you could PUNISH MOSLEY "TODAY" for taking STEROIDS in the past WOULD you?

I just want him to get punish in some way... to send a signal that taking steroids is not tolerated in the great sport of boxing..because if it is....what makes this sport so different from the WWE...?

It would send a great signal right now if they did actually say you know what shane, you need to be punish for cheating no matter if you did 6 years ago. For the integrity of boxing you need to be punish. To send a specfic message.

*That there should be no statue of limitations for cheating *

That even if you cheat and dont get caught, If we (boxing officals) FIND OUt
    5,10,15,20, or however many years from now that you cheated you will be PUNISH !!!

The NCAA has this stance, that there is no statue of limitations for cheating and I applaud it. They found out in 2007 that chris webber took illegal money from Mich alum.. and they wiped out all of Mich wins, final fours, everything

that was something that was over 15 years old, they treated as a crime that was just commited today.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THEIR SPORT?

Why cant we do that for boxing?

"Barry Bonds rearranging the baseball record books landed him in the cross hairs of the federal government for years. Shouldn't there be some level of serious consequences for a boxer whose job is to try to rearrange his opponent's face?"

yes
    47.54%
    no
    52.46%
    Last edited by Horus; 10-09-2009, 06:50 PM.

If Shane can take out the trash we call Berto, I'll forgive him.

Comment

he shoudl be banned from boxing forever. f'n cheat ...and now hes trying to say hes the best in the world...what a complete joke. he makes boxing look like a gong show

Comment

Um, he couldn't be punished because what he did at the time that he didn't wasn't against the rules, technically.

The substance he was taking was not on the list of banned substances at the time, so technically speaking, he wasn't breaking any rules.

Comment

Yes,I would force him to walk into the ring to meet his demise at the hands of floyd!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            If Shane can take out the trash we call Berto, I'll forgive him.
            Co-Sign+1. Mosley has the chance to redeem himself, which he already has to some degree for beating Margacheato's ass.

Comment

NEWS FLASH, he used sterois against Cotto, Margarito, and Collazo !!

Comment

was he proven guilty for useing steriods ? cause all i've heard i bull**** so far and isn't he innosent untill proven guilty? u failed

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                  Boxer "Sugar" Shane Mosley testified in 2003 that he injected himself with the notorious doping agent EPO as he prepared for his light-middleweight title fight against Oscar De La Hoya, according to grand jury transcripts and doping calendars reviewed by the Daily New

When asked if he had gotten EPO from Conte, Mosley replied: "Yes, the hematocrit."

"And that's something you actually inject into yourself?" he was asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeff Nedrow.

"I think it's right by your stomach, yes," Mosley said, indicating where the drug is often injected.

Conte has said he instructed Mosley on techniques for drawing EPO from a bottle with a syringe and injecting it in each side of the belly button in what is known as "double-saturation" injections.

At one point in the questioning, Nedrow produced a calendar seized from the BALCO lab showing Mosley used a potent cocktail of steroids and EPO right up until a few days before his victorious fight with De La Hoya on Sept. 13, 2003. The calendars denote which days Mosley was supposed to take which substances.

Mosley acknowledged that the calendar, marked "S.M.," contained instructions for him, and that the prices scribbled on the margins corresponded with the money he owed Conte for the treatments. (Conte, who estimates Mosley injected himself 20 times on each side of his belly button in the month before the fight, says he drew up the calendar while Mosley watched.)

Nedrow then pointed to the letter "E," which appears on the calendars at regular intervals in July and August.

"E, are those the injections of the EPO?," Nedrow asked Mosley.

"Yes, those would be the days," Mosley answered

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz0TTdH0COj
                  Just read this and tell me how mosley didnt know he wasnt cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                    An athlete can always phrase the question so that they can claim ignorance.

Q: Is this on the banned substance list?"

A: No it's not on the list (we specialize in making undetectable drugs).

Then you can later say "they told me it wasn't illegal".

Mosley obviously knew something was a little shady, if he has the slightest bit of common sense.

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                    Mosley told Nedrow he thought the clear was actually flaxseed oil, a similar argument to the one used by Barry Bonds and other athletes who have been accused of using "the clear," before admitting that it was probably something else.

Nedrow: "Did they actually say it was flaxseed oil, or did they say: 'You can call it flaxseed oil?' What did they say about it?"

Mosley: "You're right, 'You can call it flaxseed - it flaxseed oil,' basically what they said."

Nedrow then goes on to say: "Okay. And I'm sorry. Let me clarify one thing. Because we've heard testimony that some people really thought it was flaxseed oil and some people said: 'Well, this is some stuff I have for you but we'll call it flaxseed oil.' If you know that difference."

Mosley: "Okay, okay. It was kind of like, you know (indicating) flaxseed, we'll call it 'flaxseed oil,' it's not - it's kind of like that (indicating) like you said."

Nedrow: "Like - quotation marks."

Mosley: "It's (indicating) 'flaxseed oil,' but I believe it was probably - "

Nedrow: "Something else?"

Mosley: "I guess it was something else, yeah."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz0TUB0e8TF

thank you for using rational logic

Comment

Working...
                    X