No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    haha no bc chavez was also a 3 division champ. Watch later on I will make a poll.
    LOL. And what does a POLL really answer.

This site has more mexicans than ricans anyway.

But tell me what the POLL is going to ask exactly , to see if it holds any water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      LOL. And what does a POLL really answer.

This site has more mexicans than ricans anyway.

But tell me what the POLL is going to ask exactly , to see if it holds any water.
      who is considered better between the two. And we will just take into consideration what non biased fans say.

Comment

who is considered better between the two. And we will just take into consideration what non biased fans say.
        If you ask 10 mexicans and 3 ricans who is better , they will say the mexican.

Specially since both of these fighters are great.

But it still doesnt mean ****.

They never measured themselves against each other , so you cannot say Chavez>> any rican fighter.

And thats what you dont get.

Comment

They never measured themselves against each other , so you cannot say Chavez>> any rican fighter.

Omg ok what about if I said Ali > any rican fighter. You mean to tell me its not true bc he never faced one? If you said Ali > any mexican fighter I would accept that.

Comment

Never liked Chavez because of his lack of class when he lost. He bytched like a woman and was very spoiled in how he treated those around him. He also got his ass handed to him by Randall and quit in the 2nd fight against Randall. His legacy tarnished for ever. I will give him a little pass for the way he was raped by Tzsyu... All those Cabbies need to be taken off the man's record too.

Comment

Omg ok what about if I said Ali > any rican fighter. You mean to tell me its not true bc he never faced one? If you said Ali > any mexican fighter I would accept that.
              WTF are you talking bout dude??

Look man , if you want to say chavez is better than any rican fighter ever then go right ahead. Its your opinion.

It all depends on what you are speaking about , for example

accomplishments
              head to head
              styles
              record

You just cannot do it with Tito. face it.

Ali >>> Any rican fighter?. As in ATGs ever and status?? hell yeah. Head to Head? cant do it.

Do you fkn get it. how old are you bro??

Comment

Look man , if you want to say chavez is better than any rican fighter ever then go right ahead. Its your opinion.

accomplishments
                head to head
                styles
                record

Ali >>> Any rican fighter?. As in ATGs ever and status?? hell yeah. Head to Head? cant do it.

Yes as in Atg's ali chavez are higher bc their resumes are better than tito or any any rican. What cant you get about > one is greater than the other, and its not just my opinion is almost every person whos is none biased towards either.

Comment

accomplishments
                  head to head
                  styles
                  record

i stopped trying to reason with him... the dude has no logic. Its amazing to see people who appreciate boxing and ppl who appreciate the fighters they root for. Puerto Rico holds a huge chunk of boxing history, as has Mexico.

its incredible to see that some ppl cannot admit that PR being such a tiny island, and having such a huge presence and influence in boxing is nothing short of remarkable.

Same with DR and baseball... there are many examples.

Comment

Yes as in Atg's ali chavez are higher bc their resumes are better than tito or any any rican. What cant you get about > one is greater than the other, and its not just my opinion is almost every person whos is none biased towards either.
                    You have not presented one valid point. Now you are talking about resumes.

later bro.

Comment

what about Chavez' resume is clearly better than Tito's? be specific

Comment

Working...
                      X