No announcement yet.

Khan Says He'd Love To Fight Broner or Ghost..Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TGD View Post
    I concur. Guerrero has said that he offered the fight to Khan and they turned it down. I'm more inclined to believe Robert than I am a man who has a history of bull****ting.
    How about Stephen Espinosa who said the fight can't even happen because Guerrero is suing Golden Boy?

Guerrero is full of ****. Trying to stay relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
      4.5k posts and you don't know how to copy/paste html from fuc.king youtube? Surprised you know how to use the keyboard.
      And pointing that out makes so much of a difference to his life?

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
        And pointing that out makes so much of a difference to his life?
        Maybe, maybe not. Either way I don't give a rats as.s about some internet flake.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
          Maybe, maybe not. Either way I don't give a rats as.s about some internet flake.
          Fair enough but you wrote that like its the end of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Khan should save whatever dignity he has left and stop chasing a Mayweather fight. He needs to focus on building his own legacy and becoming the sports biggest cash cow in his own right.

Mayweather is not the be all and end all of the sport. It just so happens that in this current era, he is in the enviable position of being on the top of the food chain in boxing.
            I agree. Mayweather's near the end of his boxing career. Khan should continue to try to build his own career, rather than hang on to the hope of a big payday with Floyd. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. In the meantime, Amir needs to move on, and refine his style with better defense. And for goodness sake man, get off Floyd's d1ck!

Comment

I think if he beats Guerrero/Collazo in his next fight (convincingly offc) looking at his overall resume i'd say he deserve to fight Floyd next.

Comment

He needed closure, "he spoke to Floyd over the phone."

Comment

Working...
                X