No announcement yet.

Is Triple G really exciting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Triple G really exciting?

GGG is not the typical fighter I am a fan off but I'm an open minded guy. I can obviously see the potential that everybody else can see but I don't think beating up over matched opponents is all that exciting. Personally I thought the Donaire vs Walters fight was much more exciting than the main event.

However I think the Cotto fight will be exciting if Cotto can take GGGs punch. Cotto is the kind of fighter that can pose some problems for GGG with his subtle movement, heavy jab, and experience. Plus GGG can be hit. To me Cotto and GGG are by far the two best MWs and everybody else is a distant 3rd. I can't see Quillin or Canelo competing with either fighter right now.

What's even more exciting is seeing all the "top" names (top in quotations because they aint **** compared to Triple G), avoiding him like crazy.

So he will have to continue to fight WHOEVER DARES step inside a ring with him. Look at the article that came out today:

"Is this the scariest man on the planet? Gennady Golovkin drawing comparisons to Mike Tyson"

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/...-1227096166192

SO your opinion is worthless and garbage. The media recognizes Golovkin is GREAT and that he is the most avoided fighter in history.

Red k'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      GGG is not the typical fighter I am a fan off but I'm an open minded guy. I can obviously see the potential that everybody else can see but I don't think beating up over matched opponents is all that exciting. Personally I thought the Donaire vs Walters fight was much more exciting than the main event.

However I think the Cotto fight will be exciting if Cotto can take GGGs punch. Cotto is the kind of fighter that can pose some problems for GGG with his subtle movement, heavy jab, and experience. Plus GGG can be hit. To me Cotto and GGG are by far the two best MWs and everybody else is a distant 3rd. I can't see Quillin or Canelo competing with either fighter right now.
      It seems more like you find his opposition unexciting.
      Not entirely his fault I'd suggest.

Comment

GGG is not the typical fighter I am a fan off but I'm an open minded guy. I can obviously see the potential that everybody else can see but I don't think beating up over matched opponents is all that exciting.
        It's pretty amazing to see him knock over top 10 guys early who were supposed to give him rounds.

No offence but Mayweather fans have really no room to talk on this issue.

Comment

Cotto has the type of fine tuning where he will get punches through to GGG. GGG will get marked up. Cotto on the other hand gasses under pressure, and GGG will deliver loads of it.

I expect that fight to unfold fairly quickly. Cotto would have early success, but will start to fall apart by the 4th round, and be saved by the ref a round or two later.

Comment

Cotto probably can't take his punch. He will be on his back foot running the hell away ala the Pacquiao fight the minute he gets buzzed.

Fight ain't gonna happen. Cotto is many things and a very good fighter, but he's not stupid and that would be a pointless risk for him.

Comment

Yeah im guessing you're normally a fan of some fruit cake dancing around pitty pattying and pot shotting.

Comment

what you rather him do? hold and clinch em to a victory lmfao.

OP you sound like a hater who just dont knows your place in life. YOUS A HATER!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  What's even more exciting is seeing all the "top" names (top in quotations because they aint **** compared to Triple G), avoiding him like crazy.

So he will have to continue to fight WHOEVER DARES step inside a ring with him. Look at the article that came out today:

"Is this the scariest man on the planet? Gennady Golovkin drawing comparisons to Mike Tyson"

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/...-1227096166192

SO your opinion is worthless and garbage. The media recognizes Golovkin is GREAT and that he is the most avoided fighter in history.

Red k'd.
                  Holy Christ spit the dycke out, the truth about GGG is that he may actually be a great fighter (he certainly passes the eye test) but his level of competition isn't there to make statements like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    It's pretty amazing to see him knock over top 10 guys early who were supposed to give him rounds.

No offence but Mayweather fans have really no room to talk on this issue.
                    What does this have to do with Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X