No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith Blaming Ms Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
    Line must have changed... You have to be desperate to bet on maidana with those odds. Books love your style.
    Money bet.

dropped $250 at 9-1 odds with chance to win $2250 plus get my $250 back. Didnt work out but oh well i enjoyed fight

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      No mentioned of Floyd ***** move with the glove

I'm surprised they didn't talk about the glove switch.

Comment

Stephen A Smith said Floyd was embarrassed to be out in public because of the Miss Jackson issues and thats why he had a bad performance rofl

Comment

What a surprise

"He was distracted doe"
          "Miss Jackson hurt his performance"
          "Alex Ariza"
          "Gloves"
          "Argentine beef has PEDs"
          "Wrong socks"
          "Did it for the fans"
          "Leonard has large nostrils"
          "Worried about the economy"

Comment

Neither Stephen A or Skip know much about boxing, them talking boxing is always kinda funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              Stephen A Smith is the epitome of a BLACK RACIST.

HATES ON TIM TEBOW
              HATES ON JEREMY LIN
              HATES ON PACQUIAO
              HATES ON CHANDLER PARSONS
              HATES ON TIAGO SPLITTER

ALL ON VIDEO.

Before the fight vs maidana says floyd wont even get touched by maidana.

He should have been fired years ago for saying the N word multiple times on tv.

that show sells black vs white conflict. it's blatantly obvious what they're doing, but they're so good at doing it indirectly that they can get away with it.

it really is a deplorable show. their boxing talk is freaking pathetic. i do like when they bring teddy atlas in. teddy's the real deal, and they do respect that.

i would also do the dirtiest of dirty things to cari champion. she is the definition of fit thickness.

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                Stephen A Smith said Floyd was embarrassed to be out in public because of the Miss Jackson issues and thats why he had a bad performance rofl
                He must not have seen the all-access episodes. No surprise that Stephen A is talking out of his ass. The guy is an obnoxious loud mouth tool. The guy offers no real insight in anything he talks about and is there to basically just be loud.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that show sells black vs white conflict. it's blatantly obvious what they're doing, but they're so good at doing it indirectly that they can get away with it.

it really is a deplorable show. their boxing talk is freaking pathetic. i do like when they bring teddy atlas in. teddy's the real deal, and they do respect that.

i would also do the dirtiest of dirty things to cari champion. she is the definition of fit thickness.
                  i loved your post until the teddy atlas part.

then i loved it again after the cari champion part.

she is fine. they need to show her more instead of going single view of SAS and skip. show her reactions to their idiotic takes. use her beauty. thats what she's there for.

Comment

Nobody can't handle ***** distraction.

Comment

Does anyone even take what that buffoon says about boxing seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X