No announcement yet.

Fixed Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez-Pacquiao IV

Pacquiao, who had never even been hurt at welterweight before, gets 'put to sleep' by a bloated lightweight who had never even put him down in 36 previous rounds. After the fight it emerges that Pacquiao had major tax problems and was in desperate need of money.

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
      wow ive never actually watched this fight before. that was without a doubt a fix. it wasnt just the phantom punch that gave it away, but it was seldons terrible acting. i can picture them rehearsing it and trying to make it look believable with seldons whole "try to shake the cobwebs out" gig to show how much hes hurt. then he goes wobbly. and they werent even in sync either, which is why the ref ruled it a no knockdown at first. the ref himself didnt think that the real thing had begun yet since the punch was so bad.

ive always been a believer that tyson is one of the most overrated media hypejobs in boxing history and this just proves it even more.

this one is slightly tricky. ive always been suspicious of this but the thing is etienne legitimately did get hit by a huge tyson hook. tyson was a media hypejob but he had REAL power. etienne gets hit with a flush shot here. im not sure about this one, but it is pretty suspicious. could be real too though

i heard about haye betting on the 3rd round and it is VERY suspicious how they didnt throw **** for 2 rounds..when does he say "now" though?

my vote goes to a fight with danny williams in some other guys hometown. i forgot who he was fighting but danny had him in trouble at one point and they literally rang the bell to end the round with over 1 minute left in the round. im not kidding.
      Ettiene definitely took a hard shot but it was just the fact that he had his eyes closed as if he was KTFO but was still able to take his gum shield out and he was up just in time to NOT beat the count . They both needed the money and Tyson kinda alluded to it being a bit of a fix in his post-fight "Broken Back" interview.

As for the Haye-Harrison "now" video, it's been suspiciously taken off Youtube

Comment

Khan Kindelan the rematch. Kindelan was a far better boxer and this was Khan's highly publicised event before turning pro .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          This is the worst thing I've ever seen. Ray Edwards vs. Fatty McGoo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
              Khan Kindelan the rematch. Kindelan was a far better boxer and this was Khan's highly publicised event before turning pro .
              Do you have anything more to go on than that? Sounds a bit weak.

Comment

Wtf? He didn't even try to make it look real

Comment

this dude embarrassed my country.

Comment

A lot of Tyson's post prison fights were very suspicious...

Comment

Working...
                    X