Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd had some flattering words about Tim Bradley....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I think showtime and floyd are quietly planting the seeds for a bradley fight...

i think the jmm-bradley fight is his last with top rank till he is a free agent.. he signed a four fight deal and has had casamoyer, manny, ruslan, and jmm...

I think that is why bradley so nervous about being screwed with the drug testing and judges because he is on his way out, and TR would like nothing more than for him to resign for manny2 or lose to jmm to setup jmm-manny 5

showtime has been mentioning bradley over the past few months,,,
    i think if bradley beats jmm, and becomes free agent, he will jump ship to land a mayweather fight,, and floyd would be down to fight a guy who is undefeated with wins over manny, alexander, jmm.....

of course then the floyd haters will say floyd is ducking garcia/lucas if he takes a bradley fight,,,

i would love to see undefeated bradley vs undefeated floyd in may 2014......
    those are the types of fights that will help rebuild the floyd legacy after not landing any meaningful fights from 08-present...
    i sure as hell hope bradleys contract is up after JMM. He would make some sick fights with GBP & the Floyd fight would absolutely be a dream come true for me.

Comment

Bradley needs to join the TMT and carry the torch. He could be the heir to the throne once Floyd steps away.

Comment

Comment

Floyd knows the deal. I saw him in another interview and when asked about the top guys in and around 147, he also mentioned Bradley and said he was a tremendous fighter, who comes into the fight in incredible shape.

Comment

Working...
          X