Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd did not fight Baldomir after the Judah fight he would have been crusified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    But who did those guys beat that made them so awesome especially when Margarito fought them.
    Cintron: Margarito I?
    Clottey: Baldo?

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
      It never amazes me how these so called sports writer's & amateur commentators love to throw dog **** at the sport of boxing. If all the title holders were any color but black all would be fine. Yi u can say that's a racist remark but those of us that have been around the sport tknow the truth. Black champions like our president are the most disrespected. They have to fight everyone in their weight division & go up two or three weight division even to get any respect. What a damn shame that in the 48 + years I've been following this sport that to this day nothing has changed. ...
      :
      Ask Daggum about Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Well at the time Pac vs him was about even money.
        it was never even money the betting odds favored mayweather like always and that is the only person you can name

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          But who did those guys beat that made them so awesome especially when Margarito fought them.
          nothing.the clottey fight could of went either way in my oppinion and the win over cintron is like quintanna win over julio it was a good win but nothing special

Comment

Working...
          X