Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum cashing out on Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on how Floyd's people respond to Arums terms. If they are completely opposed, Arum will realize the fight just won't be made so it's time to cash Pac out. Because if he didn't, as soon as Pac's contract is up, he'll make it negotiating directly with Floyd instead of through Arum.

I can see him jobbing Pac so that JMM can go on to fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
      I think so. Theres no way Bob is going to let Pac win a decision this time around. He knows Pac isn't going to stay with Top Rank, so I think he's going to rig the fight in Marquez's favor. So we should expect to see Marquez vs. Bradley in 2013. What are your thoughts?
      My thought?? I think that you are a fool. Where are all you dimwits coming from wonder?? Have the sanitariums been closed down due to shortage of funds?? When you learned to write, you should also have learned to think.

Besides, you are asking a question of the readers but answering it yourself.And it's not in rhetorical form.

MannyP's contract, as far as I know, is not up until the middle or autumn of 2014, and that should see him well retired. Why should Arum want to drop a 33 year old Fighter Of The Decade for a querulous, always complaining, nearly 39 year old. who really doesn't have a tenth of the drawing power of Pacquiao?? Why???

That's a question you should answer instead of asking foolish nonsense, and answering it with concocted rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        The professional oddsmakers disagree with you. Pacquiao is a 4to1 favorite to win at the MGM Grand. If you believe that Pac has no shot against Marquez and you don't mind backing your opinion with a bet, here is your chance to make some money.
        These crappers are demented. It's not that they are really down on Pacquiao, who is a couple of steps higher in class than what they're used to, but they all want to garbage Arum. It's an irrational hatred, probably rooted in their upbringing, and they use every kind of excuse they can think of. Not that they can think of many-they are repeating the same tired old rubbish that they've been re-gurgitating for years now.

I'm surprised they don't give themselves ulcers.

Comment

We will know soon enough. No one saw Arum hugging and congratulating Bradley after that Pac fight? I think he is probably cashing out on Pac though and JMM will win this decision. Pac is leaving TR from what I hear so no way Arum wants the Pac/Floyd fight to happen if he gets none of the paychecks from it. Arum is probably building up a Bradley/Floyd fight behind the scenes and Pac isn't part of the equation. If Pac wins another BS decision over JMM than I could be wrong but that is what I think will go down.

Comment

The professional oddsmakers disagree with you. Pacquiao is a 4to1 favorite to win at the MGM Grand. If you believe that Pac has no shot against Marquez and you don't mind backing your opinion with a bet, here is your chance to make some money.

Really?

Comment

I would like to see Bradley vs Marquez. Marquez would take him out. The only person Manny should fight is Floyd. Bottom line. Then call it a career.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Really?
                Yes. Really. What is it with you and your childish cartoons?

Comment

Yes. Really. What is it with you and your childish cartoons?
                  Question: Are those the same professional experts that had a IV fluid filled ZombieHoya as the favorite vs Pacquiao?

And they aren't cartoons, they are smilies..

Comment

If Arum was cashing out on Manny, he would have fed him to Floyd by now!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      If Arum was cashing out on Manny, he would have fed him to Floyd by now!
                      Oh he is going to squeeze that teet until dust comes out

Comment

Working...
                      X