Did not get Garcia's explanation on the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not get Garcia's explanation on the press conference

Did you?

"It's not about making fun of the disease. Brandon Rios didn't even know what condition it was. It's something personal."

Bit full of **** if u ask me...

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    Did you?

"It's not about making fun of the disease. Brandon Rios didn't even know what condition it was. It's something personal."

These guys have a continually thinning wall of bull**** to cover up their true selves.

Comment

wait did he say that at the press conference??

Comment

I hope their gym gets closed down

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          wait did he say that at the press conference??
          Yes minutes ago...the final presser...

Comment

Is it just me or did he actually said that it's not against Parkinson's victims, but a personal thing between the camps?

So I guess it's ok because they are mocking ONLY Roach's Parkinson's??!?!?!?!

Twisted logic at best.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
              Is it just me or did he actually said that it's not against Parkinson's victims, but a personal thing between the camps?

So I guess it's ok because they are mocking ONLY Roach's Parkinson's??!?!?!?!

Twisted logic at best.
              They're trying to sell this bull**** fight and its working. Margaresto will pocket alot of money depending on how many ppv's this sells.

Comment

Some people need to have their , if they don't they get cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                  Did you?

First of all, he didn't include himself in that "Poking fun equation". When you watch the unedited video, Garcia motions to Rios and says "that's Freddy Roach right there". Does that not make him part of the equation?

Way to represent the latino community. Trash talk is one thing, and i get it. This on the other hand is just classless. Also, the way those kids were talking on camera on the 24/7 episode..WOW. Way to set the example.

No one is ever required to be a role model, but when you try and sell yourself as one, then you should act like one.

Comment

targeting roach's disease is still the lowest of the low. it's a cheapshot. if team margarito wanted to discredit roach, they should say he ain't **** without pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X