Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    it's waaaay more than that

he and Roberto have both told me stories on Vic and the character he really is and to be honest the Maidana fight did not surprise either guy.

it's a very legit beef not made up at all
    But, I don't think the Maidana fight surprised a lot of people who knew about Ortiz gym work.

I remember reading even before the Maidana fight that Ortiz chin, heart, and toughness were questioned. I think Gabe and Steve talked about it on their maxboxing show once.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      But, I don't think the Maidana fight surprised a lot of people who knew about Ortiz gym work.

I remember reading even before the Maidana fight that Ortiz chin, heart, and toughness were questioned. I think Gabe and Steve talked about it on their maxboxing show once.
      I remember reading Dougie's mailbag and he had said in the lead up to the Maidana fight that it was such an interesting matchup due to the fact there was some talk around the gyms in CA that Ortiz's chin was questionable.

Comment

Dude sounds like an idiot. I don't know the whole story behind it all, but I really don't see much difference between this childish rant and Floyds. I'm not even a fan of Victors, but this Rios kid came off sounding like a jealous and emotional woman.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

yeah there are quite a few examples of issues with his work ethic with his treatment of the people around him and Garcia the way he and his brother acted towards the people of Oxnard etc etc

to be honest people in here are acting like Rios is the ass but for the most part the people I know tell totally different stories about who the ass is and who the honest person is

it aint vic

Comment

yeah there are quite a few examples of issues with his work ethic with his treatment of the people around him and Garcia the way he and his brother acted towards the people of Oxnard etc etc

to be honest people in here are acting like Rios is the ass but for the most part the people I know tell totally different stories about who the ass is and who the honest person is

it aint vic
            WEll him and his brother Temo were cool with me and Im from Da Nard
            you have to understand too he didnt want to come here but was kinda forced by Oscar and Golden Boy. He like any young dude likes to talk **** and have fun. The only thing bad about him I would say is that he tends to slack off in the gym and thats coming from his brothers mouth
            but all in all they are both super cool in my book

Comment

it aint vic
              Can you tell us a prime example of how the Ortiz's acted in Oxnard? Also isn't Ortiz always changing moods, one second his smiling and the next he's cussing and crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                WEll him and his brother Temo were cool with me and Im from Da Nard
                you have to understand too he didnt want to come here but was kinda forced by Oscar and Golden Boy. He like any young dude likes to talk **** and have fun. The only thing bad about him I would say is that he tends to slack off in the gym and thats coming from his brothers mouth
                but all in all they are both super cool in my book
                Forced by Oscar and Golden Boy???? You obviously don't know that Robert Garcia brought Ortiz and Rios along to Oxnard a long time before they were known and Ortiz was with Top Rank before joining GBP so I don't know know what your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  gained me as a fan last night, lost me this morning

this unpolished mother****er would get murked by Ortiz
                  Mak, you read my mind with this one. I think that Ortiz learned alot from the Maidana fight, you could see that in the Campbell fight, now if he could put it together with what he had before the Maidana fight he would kill Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
                    Forced by Oscar and Golden Boy???? You obviously don't know that Robert Garcia brought Ortiz and Rios along to Oxnard a long time before they were known and Ortiz was with Top Rank before joining GBP so I don't know know what your talking about.
                    Thanks for correcting me
                    anyways
                    what people fail to understand about Da Nard is that you have a lot of proud mexicans who come from Field working parents and a lot of latino gang members.
                    Bring in smiley faec Ortiz who is a skater and he wont be accepted include his country background and the latinos in this community wont like nor understand where he is coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      I remember reading Dougie's mailbag and he had said in the lead up to the Maidana fight that it was such an interesting matchup due to the fact there was some talk around the gyms in CA that Ortiz's chin was questionable.
                      That is right. I remember reading that mailbag. So it was always questions about Ortiz.

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      Dude sounds like an idiot. I don't know the whole story behind it all, but I really don't see much difference between this childish rant and Floyds. I'm not even a fan of Victors, but this Rios kid came off sounding like a jealous and emotional woman.
                      I think Floyd and Rios situation is quite different. Not even comparable. Apples and oranges.

it aint vic
                      I don't get why people are so upset with Rios. Is not like Rios went out of his way to talk crap about Ortiz. If I am not mistaken both Peterson and Rios were in the boxing truth radio show discussing their upcoming fight. Rios was asked a question about Ortiz. If it is a legit beef, and Rios doesn't like the guy then he gave his honest answer.

I could understand why fans would be upset with Rios. If Rios would of went out of his way to talk about Ortiz if he would of done a Ustream or youtube video just talking mess about Ortiz. Then I could see why people think Rios was acting like an ass. But, it was an interview and was asked a question from my understanding and gave his honest answer.

I don't have a problem with what he said at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X