Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone check out the recent Ring P4P Ratings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They made it a top 11 list just to put Bradley in That is how desperate they have became.

Why not just make it a top 12 list so you can put Thurman in maybe a top 13 actually for Spence, you know you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
      Ward will probably be back up there soon. Holding it down for us light skinned neeyas
      ^^^dis sheeeeeit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Wlad at 3 after the Jennings performance?
        In that case, Floyd should've been dropped after Maidana 1. Both put on stink "boxing" performances at this point.

Comment

Just when I thought they finally got rid of Bradleys overrated ass, they go and make it a top 11 list.

Comment

Good list, finally putting the names of divisions other than the WW.

Just because they are not the money divisions shouldn't stop you from putting their names in top10.
            Last edited by rajaomair; 06-29-2015, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Ward will probably be back up there soon. Holding it down for us light skinned neeyas
              YEAh bwa hahahahah

Comment

How do they put Kovalev lower than GGG?

Bradley is now #11 in the Ring rankings to solidify Floyd's choice to fighting him

Comment

I don't think so, it seems like they don't really like Ward because otherwise they usually put back fighters in their old position after they come back and win after a long lay off but they missed this in Ward's case. He will have to fight himself back I guess. I don't know why but I'm not worried. He is still one of the bests, he will be back on those lists.

Golovkin #4, lmao...
                  I can tell at least 13-14 guys who has better resumes than Golovkin, most of them has obviously better resumes, the rest has arguably better. HBO hype machine is really in full effect, they turboed up the hype so much that now organisations like ring or espn feel that they should and they need to put the guy on their list solely based on many people like him and talk about him and not by his resume. I mean if you best win is Murray you can be as good as you want to be hypothetically but you're not belong (yet?) to the P4P lists.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    How do they put Kovalev lower than GGG?
                    I guess they love Golovkin and for a time they can hold themselves back from put him on P4P lists because they knew that his resume isn't god enough for that but after that the hype just got bigger and bigger, they still loved him and his resume didn't get better by much so they didn't hold themselves back any more, they said "fuck it, we don't care about the resume, the hype is big enough now to put him on there without looking like a fool"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      Just when I thought they finally got rid of Bradleys overrated ass, they go and make it a top 11 list.

I know right? That was freaking hilarious.

Never seen a top 11 before.

Comment

Working...
                      X