Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beer and Boxing: doesn't get much better..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't drink beer and watch boxing. I gotta pee constantly when I drink beer. I gotta pee right now just mentioning drinking beer.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      I can't drink beer and watch boxing. I gotta pee constantly when I drink beer. I gotta pee right now just mentioning drinking beer.
      That's why between rounds you foot it like Usain Bolt to the bathroom, be pre-unzipped and blast that piss out like you're trying to crack the porcelain. Then Usain Bolt it back to the couch just in time for the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

Today is not my cheat day.
        nice pic ! Never had wing stop is it good? They have one here in San Diego.. I'm having Carne asada and rice n beans !!!

Comment

So let me tell you

Victorys golden monkey is what I drink. Also "double Bastard" "Gulden draak" ...............Anything "Dog Fish Head"

All craft brews baby!!! What???

Comment

As long as it's craft beer!!! Not Coors, Budweiser or any of those crappy beers.

Comment

In my younger days, it was copious amounts of beer. These days, I love a good fight and an excellent bottle of wine.

Comment

it gets better if u add some weed lol!

jk good fights tonigh i am pumped !

My boy "Tornado" Sanchez is fighting in Hermosillo Mexico too ive known the guy for a long time i am sure he will do great.

Comment

I'm going so hard tonight, I got a cup of O.J. and a grilled cheese.

Comment

it sucks when you watch boxing when youre high.

Comment

Working...
                    X