Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical Question; What strategy would you use to evade police during a pursuit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical Question; What strategy would you use to evade police during a pursuit?

I dreamt the other night that I was in a police chase and I was able to evade them by driving to a crowded area and hiding behind some dumpsters . I just remember my adrenaline pumping like never before. Probably my wildest dream ever.*

I know how unlikely that tactic would be in a real life situation though. But I want to know what strategy you would take in a hypothetical situation like that. The creation of this thread was motivated by a live police pursuit that happened in the L.A. area today. He wasn't so lucky, doe.

1. What type of vehicle would you use? (excluding motorcycles)
    2. Is there a particular area you would stick close to?
    3. At what point would you bail and run on foot? Or do you stay in the car the entire time?
    4. Where would you run to?
    5. How would you evade the police & news choppers in the sky?

**I do not condone running from the police under any circumstance

I got away a few times in my younger days thanks to alleys. I don't think they were really that dedicated in catching me for like selling weed/public drinking back in the day though.

Comment

Bail as soon as possible and take your chance on foot. You have a better chance of getting away. The longer you stay in the car the better your chances are for getting caught. You can't hide a 4000 lb object and it won't outrun a radio or helicopter.

Comment

Years ago a group of my friends were vandalizing some property when police rolled up. They managed to get in their car, zigzag through the residential neighborhood, and make it to their house and roll into the garage. Clean escape.

Four hours later these ****ers drive out to go get Taco Bell in the same ride, same amount of dudes in the car. I am not making this up. Naturally the cop that had chased them was still on ****ing duty in the area, and put their asses in the dirt talking about "this is my beat you little ******s, this is my beat!"

In addition to the damage they caused, dude driving had some blackcats in his trunk, they charged him like a $100 fine for every single black cat, it was thousands of dollars.

Comment

Working...
        X