No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER I Was Styling When I Fought Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    if you are paid to make floyd look good, you have to make him look good.

or you will see yourself like michael jordans father.
    This from someone that whined that I asked who more exposed their wife to STD's-Manny or Yusef Mack.

SHAME ON YOURSELF

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      you have to train and game plan on a fight by fight basis....did Reynoso and the rest of the team really think that would work with a faster, slicker, quicker(mind and body) fighter

one of the dumbest game plans I saw vs floyd since the Gatti fight.....whats the point of having 15 pounds on a guy and not use it and its your only hope
      Gatti just didn't have the boxing IQ to impose his will. Smarter fighters like De La Hoya, Maidana and Castillo had success.

Comment

See it's funny that the same posters that laugh at others for talking about Floyd when there is other stuff going on also can't stop talking about Floyd.

Comment

I'm too old to understand what he means by I was styling here,
          but I know he completely and totally embarrassed Canelo in this fight.

He also did what most people said he wouldn't which is stand right in front of him. Didn't run, just moved, countered and as stated proceeded to embarrass the young Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

I gotcha...thats the first thing that came to my mind was that rap bATTLE when floyd said that
            Good lookin' out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This from someone that whined that I asked who more exposed their wife to STD's-Manny or Yusef Mack.

SHAME ON YOURSELF
              whatever you post is false

you are a genius floyd fan

you have a vested interest and therefore you are not credible

how did michael jordan father's death equate to you accusing jinkee of contacting more sexually transmitted disease than yusaf mack's wife?

dunn you becoming senile as days pass

genius floyd fan logic

you can no longer recover from that shame dunn

Zaroku made almost the same remark malgning jinkee but immediately apologized when he realiazed his mistake.

you on the other hand tried to justify and spin it.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post

He also did what most people said he wouldn't which is stand right in front of him. Didn't run, just moved, countered and as stated proceeded to embarrass the young Nelo.
                That is the definition of 'stylin', so you got it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post

you know exactly what he meant by reading you post

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    Gatti just didn't have the boxing IQ to impose his will. Smarter fighters like De La Hoya, Maidana and Castillo had success.
                    agreed...but he had McGirt doe

Comment

Good win for Floyd, but lets not forget the catchweight that everyone was dogging going into the fight but somehow forgot once the fight neared.

Lets also not forget that was a 22 year old Canelo.

Canelo said Floyd actually wanted to fight him when he was like 19 or something so he obviously knew the threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X