Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch to Calzaghe "let's fight on the cobbles outside, let's get it sorted like men"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is a smooth operator.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Froch does not sound like a man who is retiring.
      No, he sounds like someone with way too much time on his hands who doesn't know when to shut up. Stop talking and get in the ring. He's getting as bad as Ward and Cotto were before they finally decided to finally sign a fight. STFU already, he is starting to embarrass himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Comment from Youtube

''prime Calzaghe slaps prime Froch to death''

Comment

2:00

"Easy fight for me if I fight again but I'm probably not going to fight again"

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            No, he sounds like someone with way too much time on his hands who doesn't know when to shut up. Stop talking and get in the ring. He's getting as bad as Ward and Cotto were before they finally decided to finally sign a fight. STFU already, he is starting to embarrass himself.
            He's one of the biggest names in British sport and is obviously being asked about his future by everyone. You're the only one who is embarrassing himself with your ignorant idiotic posts.

Comment

Didn't know Calzaghe picked against him all those time, damn

Comment

froch is a good looking dude.

i think he's goig to have a great "just retired boxer" look going. got a bit more fullness in the face from eating, but you know he still goes down to the gym and shadows, hits the bags, etc.

dude's probably hung, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He's one of the biggest names in British sport and is obviously being asked about his future by everyone. You're the only one who is embarrassing himself with your ignorant idiotic posts.

i actually like carl froch, contrary to my bscene rhetoric, but that is kind of pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    froch is a good looking dude.

i think he's goig to have a great "just retired boxer" look going. got a bit more fullness in the face from eating, but you know he still goes down to the gym and shadows, hits the bags, etc.

dude's probably hung, too.
                    Where do you think the nickname comes from?

Comment

No way you can't like Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X