No announcement yet.

Nostalgia Bummings: An Evening With Ray Leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Bummings: An Evening With Ray Leonard

A short one here, for, dear reader, there was not much to tell.

Ray Leonard was not a man of whom I knew much. I heard of one recipient of his bumming who cried out "no mas", and another bout of fellatio had seen his trainer excitedly encouraging his work with a "you're blowin' it, son". He was also, I concede, a fair dish.

However, there was something a bit cheesy about the guy, and I don't mean his bell end. He was likeable enough, but a little too "wholesome". A bit "mom's apple pie" with a dash of "Pepsi Cola". The kind of guy who, if he was domming you in a S & M game, would untighten the nipple clamps even before you said the safe word.

Anyway, I had the chance to bum Ray Leonard in 1987, a time after he'd announced his retirement from bumming twice over. I was pleased to have the chance, though I got warning signs when he insisted that we were only going to have 12 minutes of bumming, not the usual 15.

As I swung my bell in his direction, expecting him to catch it in his anus, I was amazed to see him run around the bedroom repeatedly, just occasionally flicking his own bell onto my eager tongue. It wasn't like he was face fucking me, it was more of a showy action, but as I wasn't really getting my dick into his sphincter, I couldn't say I was bumming him, either.

After the twelve minutes were up, a low-key bumming had taken place. I say "bumming", but very little of consequence had taken place, he certainly hadn't filled up my lower colon with warm fresh syrup, or given my sore throat his own manly cough medicine. All that had happened was that I'd had the odd dick slap, feeling his old fella gently slapping my face for scant moments, before he was back on his bike.

I held my hands up to it.... he had initiated more contact than I had, and so, in a sense, deserved the decision as the bummer of the night. But, I couldn't help but feel that he hadn't tried to sodomise me in a manly, hetero way, and had been a bit of a faggot about it. There was a bad taste in my mouth over the whole event, and that bad taste wasn't the output of his tummy trombone.

"Manly cough medicine"

Bravo, bravo

Comment

I know gif's just say "Im too lazy to speak for myself" but:

Comment

Did you guys see the Matthyse-Ruslan fight last night?

You can shoot everything over Ruslan's face, can't you?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          A short one here, for, dear reader, there was not much to tell.

Ray Leonard was not a man of whom I knew much. I heard of one recipient of his bumming who cried out "no mas", and another bout of fellatio had seen his trainer excitedly encouraging his work with a "you're blowin' it, son". He was also, I concede, a fair dish.

However, there was something a bit cheesy about the guy, and I don't mean his bell end. He was likeable enough, but a little too "wholesome". A bit "mom's apple pie" with a dash of "Pepsi Cola". The kind of guy who, if he was domming you in a S & M game, would untighten the nipple clamps even before you said the safe word.

Anyway, I had the chance to bum Ray Leonard in 1987, a time after he'd announced his retirement from bumming twice over. I was pleased to have the chance, though I got warning signs when he insisted that we were only going to have 12 minutes of bumming, not the usual 15.

As I swung my bell in his direction, expecting him to catch it in his anus, I was amazed to see him run around the bedroom repeatedly, just occasionally flicking his own bell onto my eager tongue. It wasn't like he was face fucking me, it was more of a showy action, but as I wasn't really getting my dick into his sphincter, I couldn't say I was bumming him, either.

After the twelve minutes were up, a low-key bumming had taken place. I say "bumming", but very little of consequence had taken place, he certainly hadn't filled up my lower colon with warm fresh syrup, or given my sore throat his own manly cough medicine. All that had happened was that I'd had the odd dick slap, feeling his old fella gently slapping my face for scant moments, before he was back on his bike.

I held my hands up to it.... he had initiated more contact than I had, and so, in a sense, deserved the decision as the bummer of the night. But, I couldn't help but feel that he hadn't tried to sodomise me in a manly, hetero way, and had been a bit of a faggot about it. There was a bad taste in my mouth over the whole event, and that bad taste wasn't the output of his tummy trombone.
          I am dying here

Comment

Working...
          X