Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is so good that the only person people bring up to beat him is Andre Ward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Ward easily beats GGG. But that fight needs to season in to a big PPV Bout, and GGG needs to be the reason it happens. Thats why GGG needs to beat Cotto, then Canelo, then Chavez Jr so then he can sell that match vs Ward and it would do big numbers. Then the Pride of the Bay Area can Beat GGG on a huge PPV event. I am a fan of GGG, but I am a bigger fan of Ward. GGG is great, He just isn't as good as Andre Ward.
    GGG does all that while Ward fights bums at 168. Lol his career revolves around Golovkin now. And the only reason this will be on PPV is because of GGG. Ward isn't a sufficient PPV attraction. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      GGG does all that while Ward fights bums at 168. Lol his career revolves around Golovkin now. And the only reason this will be on PPV is because of GGG. Ward isn't a sufficient PPV attraction. Lol
      Exactly, except Ward will beat him on PPV. Ande everyone compared to Andre Ward is a bum. Carl Froch is a bum compared to Andre Ward.

Comment

Exactly, except Ward will beat him on PPV. Ande everyone compared to Andre Ward is a bum. Carl Froch is a bum compared to Andre Ward.
        Nah froch ain't a bum, he just got worked by Ward. You have to admit though, wards not going be doing anything interesting at this weight while he waits for golovkin to become a ppv superstar.

Comment

That's the only person NSB will allow you to argue that could beat GGG. God forbid you mention another fighter then you got a mass of nerds calling you an idiot, cracking jokes, calling you names, saying you DKSAB, calling every fighter a bum. Etc.

Comment

tell me ward fans, with the the hype you made, what's the biggest fight for Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Nah froch ain't a bum, he just got worked by Ward. You have to admit though, wards not going be doing anything interesting at this weight while he waits for golovkin to become a ppv superstar.
              I understand that. He will be fighting scrubs like Lucian Bute, James DeGale, and then he will Fight and Beat GGG. Andre Ward will be the 1 on GGG's record. That will be GGG's only career loss.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Yeah but you're a windup with multiple alts and a massive inferiority complex.
                And you're a clueless Golovkin sausage rider. I have NO alts here, Genius...

Cotto, Canelo just need to make an offer.
                There's no money in a Triple Duck fight because the Triple Duck is NOT a draw. The Triple Duck would be more of a draw if he fought someone with a pulse...

Lara can't make an offer, he should go mando if he wants to get knocked out. But he's in this WWF style league now, out of reach.
                Yet Lara has sold more PPVs than the Triple Duck has.

How did that happen?
                Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 02-17-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Who is GGG ducking?
                  Credible opposition...

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    tell me ward fans, with the the hype you made, what's the biggest fight for Ward?
                    Chavez Jr, easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Chavez Jr, easy...
                      there isnt even a lil hype on that fight, next

Comment

Working...
                      X