Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs is out of his mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who's stupider, Briggs or the people who commented on that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I don't know who's stupider, Briggs or the people who commented on that picture.
      I love trolling on Instagram. I say "Floyd sucks" on his page and get like 1000 death threats

Comment

all those steroids got to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I love trolling on Instagram. I say "Floyd sucks" on his page and get like 1000 death threats
          You mean from Larry and his 999 other accounts?

Comment

new Zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              He's obviously just acting like an idiot for months in a desperate attempt to get one last payday before he's completely finished. He's not interested in earning a shot he thinks he can talk his way into a Klitschko fight.
              This.

At this stage I think he'd probably take a well paid beating over fighting for pennies every few weeks..

Comment

I hope Shannon Briggs isn't able to weasel his way into getting a title shot again. He's taken the "Shannon Briggs bum 'o the month club" title shot route several times before, where he's fought a string of nobodies and then is granted a shot based on his name recognition.

If he's serious, then he should start fighting some name opponents. I'd love to see him face Tony Thompson, Ustinov, Glazkov

Comment

We're being conditioned to think we want to see the fight even for laughs. They've been creating this scenario for a while now, this fight WILL happen. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    We're being conditioned to think we want to see the fight even for laughs. They've been creating this scenario for a while now, this fight WILL happen. Trust me.
                    Wlad doesn't seem to have any interest, especially after what his brother did to him.

Remember, the klitschkos are the guys that said they would never fight Holyfield because they had to much respect for the man.

Comment

No matter how much he talks, he'll never get a title shot unless he beats someone like Wilder, Glazkov, or Jennings. And that will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X