No announcement yet.

VOTE: Who felt they got their money worth on the Pac-Clottey PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched on an internet stream.

Since I paid nothing, I feel I got more than my money's worth.

Comment

I paid around $50 for my family and Diaz/Soto gives me entertainment, Pacman entertains me as well but im so disappointed how clottey Fight.

Comment

I paid for it and had a great time. 59.99 for HD but people pitched in 5 a piece....got 25 bucks there and made 20 off of both the Gomez/Castillo and Pac/clottey fights. I put my money on Pac and Gomez to win so I ended up 5 in the black.

Comment

Originally posted by knockemout View Post
          I didn't even pay for it and I felt ripped off.
          I feel you. My dad paid for it and I felt ripped off. Blame Arum, he ripped us off big time. Not even one decent undercard match. I have to put it up there with Mayweather-Baldomir.

Comment

I didnt pay a dime and used two streams the first was knocked out after the duddy fight and the other was okay with a few pauses. After paying for the last two pac fights and the 2rd joke with Hatton i deserved a break. But i had it made back between 1997-2005 where bascially i saw every PPV event for free LOL.

Comment

i dont feel i got my money's worth. it wasnt pac's fault though, clottey stunk up the place

Comment

Watched it at a firends, but I paid 60 for pizza, but I was semi satisfied. The undercard sucked balls man.

Comment

anyone that didnt puke watching this boorfest, there's something wrong with you!
                  i watched this fights on two choppy streams at the same time and aquired a form of turrets syndrome! DAMN!!!
                  Last edited by STEELHEAD; 03-14-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I watched it for free. Thank god for illegal satellite dishes. Having Manny Pacquiao as the main event doesnt justify a ****ty undercard and Clottey the punching bag. Answer to your question: If I had bought the PPV I would be very disappointed.

Comment

I didn't even pay for it and felt like I was being robbed. That was perhaps the worst PPV card I've ever watched live. No, check that. That was ABSOLUTELY the worst PPV I've ever watched as a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X