Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone like both Floyd and Pacman? If so enter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a big fan and respect both fighters...

Comment

I am a fan of both..

Not sure who I'll be rooting for...

Comment

BTW I saw Eva Mendez at Club Falcon last night in Hollywood.

This is a msg for the guy with Eva Mendez in his sig

Comment

I like both of them and I want them to square off so that I will know who is the best among the 2. The best defensive fighter which Floyd against the best offensive fighter which Manny.

Comment

I like Pacquiao, not a fan but I like and respect him. You all know I'm a Mayweather fan though.

Comment

Been a fan of Mayweather for longer then Pacquiao but i've slowly been losing respect for Mayweather these past few years. Still he is always a pleasure to watch, despite what many apparent "boxing fans will tell you". I enjoy watching talent, Floyd has plenty, who cares if its mostly a talent in defence. Pacquiao's fights are more exciting and he is a better person then Mayweaher. These days I find it hard to cheer for Mayweather. It's more like i'm watching him to see his ZERO go.

That being said I think the Floyd fans are worse, not the appreciation for Floyd himself but the hate they have for anyone else eg. Pacquiao right now. Most Pacquiao fans are new to the sport, good, how is this bad for boxing? Their hate for Floyd is justified in my opinion. The Floyd Sr. steroid comments are warrant alone. It is natural to hate the bad guy, between Pacquiao and Mayweather it is plain to see who the bad guy is.

Comment

Im a neutral when it comes to floyd and pac, they both good and i appreciate that. If i was to see a pacman vs floyd, let the best man win im taking no sides!

Comment

Im a fan of both but i find myself defending Floyd against the more biased posters. Its a bit ridiculous.

Comment

I think mayweather is kind of an whiney ass, but i do enjoy both boxers

Comment

I enjoy watching both but I'm not a Pacquiao fan...I don't dislike Pacquiao tho...only some of his stupid ass fans...

Comment

Working...
                      X