Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****. What a great interview!
    Floyd got b*tchslapped all over the place. lol\
    Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That was incredibly entertaining. The guy didn't know what he was talking about on quite a few things he brought up but Floyd is such a moron he made himself look much worse. Honestly, interviews like that are why Floyd is viewed as a ducker and cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        I'm a fan of Floyd but let's face it. Floyds been fighting at WW for about 3years now? maybe longer? he ain't fought the best WW out there and no matter what you say you won't win.
        You said he had good points, I just what to hear the points he had?

Mayweather = Lineal Welterweight Champion FACTS dont lie.

Whats better than Lineal Welterweight Champion?

You said he had good points, I just what to hear the points he had?

Comment

Hahaha awesome!!

Comment

I downloaded the aduio clip, damn, he let Floyd have it alright. I'm a Floyd fan because of the mans extreme talent but everyone can admit that he hasn't done jack **** at welterweight. I'm glad Floyd heard that **** thought...gives him something to think about. Is money more important than legacy when you're already rich?

The part that kills me is he can beat all these elite welterweight chumps...but he chooses not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

what points were those?
              He had alot of contradictions, and alot of double standards.....

The guy complain about Floyd fighting Smaller Fighters...because the size advantage was unfair...
              But than ask Floyd to fight Paul Williams?

Actually they said IF SIZE DOESN'T MATTER why don't you figth Paul Williams.

Context mutherfcuker it's important.

Comment

Originally posted by syf View Post
                yeah... I have no idea why floyd didn't hang up on they scrub asses as soon as he smelled the way things was going..

Thats what i woulda done in his shoes.

Dude took some hits in this... Due to unbalanced eq... But also because ra was just merciless...talking about he a fan, and ****... Yeah right.
                that's cause he like arguing and fighting with fools almost as much as he like $$$.

I would have to had to go at it with him too. He was so disrespectful!!!

Comment

Awesome!, sounds like a bunch of NSB users giving Floyd a roasting.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    i downloaded the aduio clip, damn, he let floyd have it alright. I'm a floyd because of his extreme talent but everyone can admit that he hasn't done jack **** at welterweight. I'm glad floyd heard that **** thought...gives him something to think about. Is money more important than legacy when you're already rich?

The part that kills me is he can beat all these elite welterweight chumps...but he chooses not to.
                    i don't balme him for wanting the $$$, what's rich when u can be wealthy!! Larry holmes for example fought for legacy and they don't even remember him. Get yo $$$....and besides the best fighters and proven fighters usually bring the $$$. 2 p4p guys in his last 3 fights which were around his weight class isn't weak. The haterz just gotta hate!

Comment

i like r.a. he puts on a damn good show....i saw him in miami when he opened up for jedi mind tricks..

Comment

Working...
                      X