Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahha i loved that. Pos acts like his **** dont stink and runs his mouth then when he loses the most important game he acts like a lil b1tch. Humble that fu cking prick

Comment

He got dominated and embarrassed and acted like a little punk kid having a tantrum.

He is a quitter and a wasnt ready for the moment. There are levels. I was hearing people say this carolina squad may be the best team ever. I heard people say denver has no chance. I also heard people say carolina would blow denver out.

Denver said it was one of their easiest games of the year.

Comment

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2524445

At least Cam didn't walk off the field early and refuse to congratulate the victors... Like Peyton did against the Saints.

But yeah, there's no story there. Just another "role model" taking a tough loss, and the actions being okay because he is "such a competitor".

Cam took the loss tough as anybody would. He feels like he let everybody down when it was a team effort in the loss. Had some passes not been dropped, interceptions made instead of patted, the flow of the game would have and could have been different. On to next season.
        Last edited by North Star; 02-09-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          He's a front running personality.

When he wins he's the best teammate and guy ever. When he loses and plays bad.....we've seen him pout after plays, on the sidelines, and then we saw him not dive into the pile at the end to try and get the fumble when he had a clear as day shot at recovering it.

If you are going to celebrate like there's no tomorrow, you can't act like a child when you lose bro.

But what should we expect with a father and enabler like Cecil Newton Sr??? Dude's the original douche bag
          My buddy on another board summed up the fumble recovery well, and I agree with it.

My thought. He believed he was going to be able to pick the ball up and keep the play alive. Ware comes from nowhere to make a play on the ball.

Yeah, you should dive on the ball and not try to pick it up. However, he does that it is 4th and 20 and time to punt.

On the plus side, I think that play is the first time that Remmers guy actually touched someone in a Denver uniform. Legally anyway. He did hold just before allowing that sack fumble. Big moment for that guy.

Anyway, you watch stuff full speed, it does tell the real story

Last edited by North Star; 02-09-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

This guy knows how to take a loss with class:

Comment

Cam should've stayed and answered the questions.

Comment

he got exposed.

off the field as well as on the field.

its gonna be a while before he recovers from this if he even does. I can see QBs like russell wilson or peyton recovering from such exposed humiliation just like tom brady but i dont know about cam.

cam is very suspect in the upstairs area.

Comment

What he has said today is almost worse. Obviously nobody wants to be a loser but you can lose, or fail, with dignity. All he's done is act like a b1tch. Nobody has respect for a man who acts like a b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    What he has said today is almost worse. Obviously nobody wants to be a loser but you can lose, or fail, with dignity. All he's done is act like a b1tch. Nobody has respect for a man who acts like a b1tch.

i heard the interview and was just cringing the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i heard the interview and was just cringing the whole time
                      It was brutal. The guy has the mind of a child. "Who says your way is the right way?" The guy just doesn't get it and never will. He's part of the ******ed generation, so I'm not surprised by him being such a pu$$y about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X