Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins says he will fight in the may 7th card and he will be a huge underdog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't say he fights in May... watched the whole video, said he still fighting in April near the end

Comment

Big fan of his. I hope he wins and retires.

Comment

I think I read somewhere he will NOT be fighting AA...so who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          LOL yeah seriously. I can't believe I used to hate on George Foreman. What I would or wouldn't do to have him back commentating.
          George was unintentionally funny as a commentator. He made fights looked more enjoyable than they were. I'd like to see him commentate one last time.

Comment

Maybe Ward??

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Maybe Ward??
              Naw that's lil bro
              They both said they will never fight each other

Comment

I saw this too, but I have no idea who he could be referring to. Can't be GGG because they're going the Wade mandatory route. Who else would he be such a massive underdog against? Kovalev? We can assume that's not going to happen again. After that I've got nothing.

edit: just imagined Luis Ortiz and lol'd.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins says he will fight in the may 7th card and he will be a huge underdog.HE LITERALLY SAID NONE OF THIS AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Don't forget how big a homer he was for De La Hoya. That **** used to get on my nerves.
                    The Quartey fight was the low point for this.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Hopkins speaking to Sally Eckback says he's going to be a 80/20 underdog. Is it going to be Froch? ???
                      why would Froch come back to play chief support for a Vegas fight card? lol

Degale/Jack and Chavez Jr are on the Haymon side of the fence, and Abraham is busy with Ramirez, leaving Fedor Chudinov as the only title option for Hopkins (Giovanni de Carolis).

Unless he ends up going to cruiserweight to fight Denis Lebedev, Hopkins is basically overselling the importance of his final fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X