Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell Vs Jermall Charlo: Who is the better twin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one who has Rosado and Vanes under his belt.

Comment

Hands down, Jermall.

Far more dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Both Talented but I think Jermall is better because he has the Boxing Skills that Ronnie Shields is probably the best Trainer at teaching guys Boxing Skills. But on to of the Boxing Skills he is a KILLER! Jermall will put his foot on the gas and get you out while Jermell is very skilled he plays it safe and settles for the Decision
        1. I agree with everything you said.

2. I also agree with your two prospects in the sig. Both fighters are future champs in their divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Both Talented but I think Jermall is better because he has the Boxing Skills that Ronnie Shields is probably the best Trainer at teaching guys Boxing Skills. But on to of the Boxing Skills he is a KILLER! Jermall will put his foot on the gas and get you out while Jermell is very skilled he plays it safe and settles for the Decision
          They were trained by Ronnie Shields until recently, he is a great trainer. I just to see what happens when Jermall reacts when has a threat coming back at him.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            If you are going off level of competition it isn't close. what do you think of the skill sets

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              yea but most people had vanes winning that fight. he got the pbc star treatment on that one. he's now in full witness protection mode.

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                If you are going off level of competition it isn't close. what do you think of the skill sets
                Skill set I think it's hard to say. Jermell seems more poise to me. Shutting Rosado out every round is highly impressive IMO.

I feel like Jermall would have done the same, possibly putting a finish in there somewhere. Carbon copies of one another, but Jermall has some stopping power. I think I consider Jermall the better of the two in terms of what they bring in the ring at the moment.

Comment

At this point, I'm definitely thinking Jermall is the better boxer or at least the more exciting of the two.

Comment

Working...
                  X