Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think prime Kirkland destroys GGG at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is an incredibly tough fight for Trinidad. He is bigger, stronger and a serious pressure fighter that Tito would have trouble boxing.

Tito was knocked down by much smaller guys throughout his career. I think GGG would be a bad style match for Tito.

Comment

You have a right to your opinion no matter how crazy, stupid, ridiculous, and wrong it is. Ring, ESPN, Boxrec, HBO, and Boxing Scene all have GGG rated in the top 5 pound for pound in the world but you think he can't beat a prime Kirkland who has never accomplished much of anything and never been a top 10 middleweight contender or remotely close to being a champion. Kirkland was in his prime when a Japanese boxer knocked him out in one minute of the first round. GGG took that same Japanese fighter apart and knocked him out with ease. You really are insanely full of hate for GGG and underestimate him so badly it's pathetic. A prime Kirkland destroying GGG has to be one of the stupidest opinions I have ever read in the 7 years I have bean reading this board. Do you know a damn thing about boxing because you seem like an idiot on boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        With a single post,you might have saved this thread a good 10-15 pages.
        nah. The GGG hate squad is to lazy to read all that. They will still want to post their cheap lame drive by insult......

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You have a right to your opinion no matter how crazy, stupid, ridiculous, and wrong it is. Ring, ESPN, Boxrec, HBO, and Boxing Scene all have GGG rated in the top 5 pound for pound in the world but you think he can't beat a prime Kirkland who has never accomplished much of anything and never been a top 10 middleweight contender or remotely close to being a champion. Kirkland was in his prime when a Japanese boxer knocked him out in one minute of the first round. GGG took that same Japanese fighter apart and knocked him out with ease. You really are insanely full of hate for GGG and underestimate him so badly it's pathetic. A prime Kirkland destroying GGG has to be one of the stupidest opinions I have ever read in the 7 years I have bean reading this board. Do you know a damn thing about boxing because you seem like an idiot on boxing?
          TS was being sarcastic.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            GGG is an incredibly tough fight for Trinidad. He is bigger, stronger and a serious pressure fighter that Tito would have trouble boxing.

Tito was knocked down by much smaller guys throughout his career. I think GGG would be a bad style match for Tito.
            Tito was knocked down many times but it didn't mean much in his case. He was almost always up without a count and back on the attack. He had amazingly fast powers of recovery and was a very rugged boxer. He fought hard punchers his whole career but only once against Hopkins was he ever KOed. Tito was at his best at 147 and still excellent at 154 but 160 was too big for him. I think GGG would knock him out because GGG knocks everybody out. GGG hits considerably harder than Hopkins did at 160. I love both Trinidad and GGG but GGG is quit a bit bigger. When two great fighters meet the bigger one usually wins and I consider both Tito and GGG great fighters. By the way in almost all the fights Trinidad was knocked down in he quickly got up and went on to win the fight by KO.

Comment

GGG is white?

Where are these insecurities coming from about phenotypes or skin colors!? Lol. I guess Ruslan is white too? Marquez is white?! Pacquiao is white? Canelo is white? Lmao.

Canelo has a better chance of being called an Irish American vs a majority saying that GGG is white. This is an American thing right? Surely a European wouldn't be dumb enough to say this! Drop GGG in the Alabama or Wisconsin and people will know off the batt that he's a non white ethnic foreigner. Look at GGGs brother, looking like a Turkic people.

People need to lay off the race card. Especially HBOs funny agenda...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Come on dudes, what's next? I think prime Rubio destroys GGG? you treating GGG as a C-level fighter. Be impartial, don't hate the guy because he's white.
                You were going good until the last part.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Come on dudes, what's next? I think prime Rubio destroys GGG? you treating GGG as a C-level fighter. Be impartial, don't hate the guy because he's white.
                  I get the feeling if he were a PBC guy, many posters would be claiming he was P4P#1 right now

Comment

Well that was prime Kirkland in with Ishida wasn't it .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X