Man U will win the champions league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
    You gon take that Fenomeno?
    He took it and stuck it up his ass. The reason why? It's because his ******* has been opened up so damm much that everytime he farts you just hear the wind whistle so he needed something to close it off

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
      You gon take that Fenomeno?
      Take what?

People who support both Liverpool and United aren't to be taken seriously. This guy has no say in a football discussion.

Comment

Support United? Are you ****ing stupid? I support Chicharito who's been making people from Mexico become EPL fans and start to follow the league. He's also the first Mexican in that club. ****ing ****** I've even heard Barca fans that are Mexican say they wouldn't be mad if Chicharito scored a winning goal

Comment

Damn this is gettin brutal Conor.

Time to throw in the towel

Comment

banned?

lol wtf

Comment

Fenomeno sntiching on someone over a footy discussion is a bytch move and you know it

Comment

Fcking snitch

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                  Support United? Are you ****ing stupid? I support Chicharito who's been making people from Mexico become EPL fans and start to follow the league. He's also the first Mexican in that club. ****ing ****** I've even heard Barca fans that are Mexican say they wouldn't be mad if Chicharito scored a winning goal
                  This is why you have no say in footballing matters.

So if I want to bet on Barca I'm on the bandwagon, but if you're betting on United you're not? Very good logic there. Seriously, well done.

Comment

Damn that nigga cute!

RIP Rab

Comment

I go to the trouble to make a motivational poster and he got banned?

Comment

Working...
                      X