Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Officially Starts Training Camp, But For Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the "next PPV star" in Boxing has a punch and can actually win fights by Knockout. With Mayweather all you get are boring decisions. The only KO's are sneaky KO's ie Victor Ortiz.

Then again, I hope PPV goes away entirely.

Comment

Hopefully he Chooses Brook to get under Khan's Skin.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        just retire floyd. no one cares
        You care and you know you do

Comment

Floyd catching Khan off guard chess moves.

Comment

I guarantee Floyd will get demand to hit the 50 and have a tune up after retiring.

Comment

Less than 2 months left, seems way too short. Don't you need at least 3 months to promote a fight at this level? He looks good though.

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              It will forever bother me watching this guy throwing hooks, doesn't know how to throw neither right nor left.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                It will forever bother me watching this guy throwing hooks, doesn't know how to throw neither right nor left.

Other than my own nitpicking, he looks good. almost with an extra pep in his step.
                who's guy is this??? send him to bed

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  I really hope Floyd's opponent knows that he's been picked and is training too. If not, this is a bull**** fight from the jump.
                  I'm also wondering about this.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Officially Starts Training Camp, But For Who?

WBA/WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. announced on the social networks that he's officially started his training camp for what is being billed as the "final fight" of his pro career on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

But Mayweather's opponent is still unknown. In 2013 and 2014, Mayweather fought twice - on Cinco De Mayo weekend in May and Mexican Independence Day weekend in September.

In the last two years, his September opponents were announced well in advance.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

GGG is a big middleweight and Mayweather doesn't need to fight him at this stage of career. He's proved enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X