Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frankie Gavin Ready: At My Best, I Can Beat Them All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frankie Gavin Ready: At My Best, I Can Beat Them All!

As Britain’s only ever world amateur boxing world champion, Frankie Gavin was expected to take the fast track to professional glory.

‘Funtime Frankie’ was abundantly blessed with the attributes and instincts that simply cannot be coached. He was, in boxing parlance, a natural.

But five and a half years on from that historic victory in Chicago, his passage to the summit has encountered a chain of interruptions – several cruel twists of fate and a couple self-inflicted - and, though he remains unbeaten, the 27-year-old is now keen to make up for lost time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      who is this guy?
      You don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Such a waste of talent so far, although I feel the transition from amateur to professional would've gone better under a stronger trainer. His fight against Witter won't prove anything unless he's able to completely outbox him and stop him late, which I can't see happening.

He cuts easily too and lacks power, definitely has the boxing ability to become a world champion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
          You don't know shit about boxing.

Nothing bothers me more than a boxer with all the physical and athletics gifts in the world, but a lack of fundamental discipline.

Comment

Working...
          X