Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a glimpse of how good Jose Benavidez Jr. is!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    jose won that fight,But didnt look good.But then again he is only 18.
    i had it a draw & that was being nice to jose.....

Comment

Ooooooooooooooomg pacquiao got beat

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        i had it a draw & that was being nice to jose.....
        I had it 58-56 Benavidez.
        1st round was his, he landed a lot more. 2nd was a close round, Benavidez started slow, but I think he definitely stole it in the last minute. 3rd was clearly Rodriguez round. Benavidez tried to steal it again, but did not do enough in the first 2:30 minutes. 4th another close round, gave it to Benavidez. 5th again Benavidez, he did well behind his close guard and threw more than the 2 rounds before. 6th round a close one again, gave it to Rodriguez for his activity and aggressiveness.

All in all way more close than it should be for a highly touted prospect against an unknown 5-1 fighter, but I think he can learn a lot from this and his first boos should not hurt him. Could be a helpful experience. But he is not ready for longer fights yet, if those body punches took such a toll on him.
        And it was fun to see how the Top Rank commentators had to react from their early downtalking of Rodriguez, that guy made a lot of fans that night.

The only thing that worries me about the fight is that Benavidez could not effectively hurt his opponent. Not even those vicious body punches from the first round seemed to bother Rodriguez too much...

Comment

Working...
        X