Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

African-American Speaks Up - Manny Pacquiao is the BEST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should watch some other fights on youtube instead of hearing some dumb ****s talk about pac and mayweather. How much time do pac fans spend talking about may and pac?

Comment

They look like they highly educated people. Just compare them to ***** videos and you see the difference. ***** videos usually have angry faced black men who look like they wanna rob a liquor store or something.
      Last edited by Alibata; 11-20-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        Maybe you should watch some other fights on youtube instead of hearing some dumb ****s talk about pac and mayweather. How much time do pac fans spend talking about may and pac?
        It is after the Margarito fight. We got good fights all around already made. Pwill/martinez, Marquez/katisidis, Maidana/Kahn. All we got to do is sit back relax and watch those but we want Floyd/may... I am still waiting to hear from the may camp and if they are negotiating or still running.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          They look like they highly educated people. Just compare them to ***** videos and you see the difference. ***** videos usually have angry faced black men who look like they wanna rob a liquor store or something.
          If you were watching one of them *****s video and you were flapping a $5 bill they would even try to rob you from in there.

Comment

When Floyd Mayweather Jr. will get some balls to fight Pacquiao. Mayweather Jr. is the only AA slick African American left in Welterweight. I thought African American dominated boxing? I don't see them dominated the sports now.

Comment

Working...
            X