No announcement yet.

floyd never accused pac of steroid use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd never accused pac of steroid use

saying that asking for random drug testing is the same as accusing for drug use is like saying that every company that drug tests for employment is basically calling u a drug user

there fore would u sue them for ensinuating that u are a drug user?

pacs the one whos made this into a huge thing which has damaged his legacy

he should have laughed it off

now half the boxing world thinks he's a cheat

Comment

Manny accuse himself of being drug cheat when he refuse simple test , this trouble all Mannys fault for trying to hide secret .

Comment

Originally posted by shabs View Post
        saying that asking for random drug testing is the same as accusing for drug use is like saying that every company that drug tests for employment is basically calling u a drug user

there fore would u sue them for ensinuating that u are a drug user?
        DUde! you need to search more information! damn! haven't you heard that floyd was accusing pac during his interview in a radio station....

Please read more details on this issue first before creating a post!

THREAD FAILS!

Comment

Originally posted by hammertorch View Post
          DUde! you need to search more information! damn! haven't you heard that floyd was accusing pac during his interview in a radio station....

Please read more details on this issue first before creating a post!

THREAD FAILS!

what did he say exactly was it something like pac is on drugs ???or did he say the philippinnes cuz there are a alot of people there and well c'mon dude thats iireelevent only people on this site heard that ra is a nobody casual fans never heard that interview besides he never said pacs name plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by deniels77 View Post
            pacs the one whos made this into a huge thing which has damaged his legacy

he should have laughed it off

now half the boxing world thinks he's a cheat
            If you people are just using a quarter of your brains, you wouldn't sue if you're guilty. You ignore it. You may even hide. Even a 12 yr old could understand this.

Now, repeat after me, his legacy is intact. Decades from now you'll all look back and realize how stupid you all were. I wouldn't even care what morons think if I were him.

Comment

ur acting like floyd and gbp are out saying manny is roids gbp is basicaly saying y aint he taking the tests thats odd for a fighter of his caliber to refuse random drug testing when ur opponent with a big mouth is more than willing to have the same tests

Comment

Originally posted by shabs View Post
                ur acting like floyd and gbp are out saying manny is roids gbp is basicaly saying y aint he taking the tests thats odd for a fighter of his caliber to refuse random drug testing when ur opponent with a big mouth is more than willing to have the same tests
                Because for a fighter like Pacquiao's status it is a f*** insult. As Roy Jones stated,

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

What part of that you **** do not understand??

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Because for a fighter like Pacquiao's status it is a f*** insult. As Roy Jones stated,

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

What part of that you **** do not understand??

roy wasnt gunna get paid 30 mill tho lololol hehehehe big diff when u makin 1mill vs 30 ok ****ing taking tests bring it on clean may roided pac i got may non the less

Comment

A company that demands a drug test is a requirements for the employement. You can not sue a company for its requirements not unless they will go beyond what is documented.

Pacman at the same time follow what is documented by the boxing committee, additional requests will be answerable by a yes or a NO on both parties. The request by Floyd turns into a demand that can only be answered by a yes or else no fight will be made.
                    Last edited by sNiTcH; 01-01-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X