Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why isnt chad dawson getting calzaghe hate for chasing 40 year olds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
    tarver was not at all dangerous vs dawson, he lookd like **** against murqi....
    its nice how you are avoiding rebuttals. shows how quality you are.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
      tarver was not at all dangerous vs dawson, he lookd like **** against murqi....
      Tarver did give Dawson a good fight in the rematch.Its not like Dawson is afraid of anybody he just looking for the biggest money fights also.Calzage on the other was suppose to fight Glen Johnson twice but pulled out of the fight cause of a so-called injury and never rescheduled.
      Last edited by Imhotep; 12-05-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
        Hits like a *****? How many KO's does Dawson have, how many does Joe have? Joe does slap but between the two Dawson is the one who hits like a *****. Joe can hurt guys when he wants to.

Oversight on my part. You're right, i'm wrong.

Same as above, you're right i'm wrong.

I'm not a Calzaghe fanboy, though i am a fan. I also have no problem admitting when i'm wrong, above as example. But the fact you're foaming out them mouth just demonstrates how soft your mouth is for Dawson's ****. Go **** yourself.

As mentioned on here already its about Money and Marketing. Like most instances, the majority of the boxing public can be fooled into think a Tarver-Dawson fight means something just like Floyd-De La Hoya.

Now doing it for a payday, okay. Doing it for a couple years, dropping belts and avoiding mandatories, while perhaps a smart business decision, shows he isn't as hungry as alot of true fans are hoping for when looking at a talented young champ.

Until he fight Cloud, Pascal/Diaconu he doesn't top 175 and people shouldn't be shocked at criticism.
        Your wrong. Admit it, you said you would.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcusemymood View Post
          Your wrong. Admit it, you said you would.

"I'm not a Joe fanboy" = I am a Joe fanboy

Comment

Working...
          X