Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie is not offically a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I commend his honesty,he is a professional sportsman,but thats not a good mindset.He will never join the big pay league anyway because he simply doesnt have the power

Comment

I responded with out reading the article. Ricky ****ed up his life...

Paulie you have no heart

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        I commend his honesty,he is a professional sportsman,but thats not a good mindset.He will never join the big pay league anyway because he simply doesnt have the power
        Yeah, if hes losing come the late rounds theres nothing he can do (Cant get the late K.O)

Comment

on the other hand I would like to see malignaggi vs junior witter.That would be uh intriging

Comment

Originally posted by cassiusthegreat View Post
            on the other hand I would like to see malignaggi vs junior witter.That would be uh intriging
            Nice one! I have been having trouble sleeping

Comment

You can tell this was his mindset all along. He was afraid to throw his right hand against Hatton and wasn't motivated against NDou in the rematch. His hair incident was an embarrassment. It plainly showed that he doesn't care about legacy. I think winning the belt mattered to him, and his huger left immediately after. Especially considering he hurt his had twice since then. He didn't have to say it out loud. You could see it for the past two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Malignaggi: Then (After NGoudjo fight)
                "Don't say I ain't got no heart!"
                Originally posted by Paul Malignaggi: Now
                "I don't really have the desire, as far as love of the game, it's more about the paycheck I can make."
                Yeah, shows how much heart he had to being with.

Comment

I want to see him vs Zab Judah, I think it would be a good fight for the Garden.

I don't like Malignaggi continuing I htink he should venture out into soemthing else his right hand will never be good and the Hatton showed there's nowhere to go with a glass right hand.

If he does though, he should go back to Brooklyn and get back with his old trainers! Buddy slowed him down a lot

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
                    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...940830,00.html

This is what the rick-meister does to people

Title was a typo btw, should have been NOW
                    paulie is a bum

Comment

the hitman smashed his career 2 bits

Comment

Working...
                      X