No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The guy is under arrest pending an investigation. Tragic? Absolutely. Scandalous? No. It is in the process of being dealt with.
    it is scandelous because steps were not taken to stop this from happening,

Comment

The guy is under arrest pending an investigation. Tragic? Absolutely. Scandalous? No. It is in the process of being dealt with.
      Of course it's scandalous. Its not the first case where US troops having fun.

Most people on this board would agree that US has best technology and best army. US wants to be Global power, but fails in training their soldiers.

1 throws pups of the cliff, other kills civilians in Afghan. They should sent all troops home like in Turkemistan. 1 us Peacekeeper, not soldier but PEACEkeeper, thought 1 man was a terrorist and shot him, guy was father of 2 kids peaceful man. Next month US forces were sent home.

US as a Worlds leader fails. sending troops that suppsoed to be prepared, isntead they go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
        Like what?

Comment

the worst thing is none of the stupid bastards spotted this guys warning signs, which he would have been giving off if he was having a "breakdown"

Comment

what i said above

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Agreed; this is the problem - you manage to "dehumanize" the country you are occupying, and it makes it easier to kill. They don't realize most of these people being affected in war zones are just hard working men with families. . .

Hardly all soldiers are like this, as a lot have a very deep value for human life. . . But there is still too many who don't give two shyts about "collateral damage."

Furthermore, it makes it even easier when you drop bombs. . .
              yeah and the truth is them countries have gone worser since the war's started and if NATO manage to withdraw what would they have left behind? two countries more damaged then they were before, thousands of dead troops who's families will never see them again and thousands of dead people from them countries

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I gotta admit : I never really got the whole "it's sadder when it's a kid" thing. I mean yeah, they're just starting out in life and it always sucks when you catch a bullet to the dome before your time, but I don't know - I guess I'm just incapable of placing any "extra" worth to a life based on numerical age.

People usually say that it's sadder because the kid could've grown up to be something special, but it's logistically, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Most likely the kid would've grown up to be just an average human being, and this planet is already loaded with tons of those. Be special or **** off.

/Rant
              and you get to decide who deserves to live and die from behind you're keyboard and computer right? seriously i bet if them civilians were americans you would actually care or genuinely give two shits but why should you care about them, you're country's army is over there fighting guerilla fighters what better method is to get rid of them forever then by killing civilians as well right that way they dont comeback? but eh why listen to me right? they probably wouldnt have amounted to shit according to you right just because they aint special? since after all they are all a "threat" right???

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
                No offense, but that's pretty ******ed logic. What logical steps could've possibly been taken to prevent it from happening? Apart from the steps that you typically see in place in the Armed Forces, like psych evaluations and Army therapists, I mean?

You can't enforce laws or place restrictions on an entire group of people just because one of them might go ape**** and commit a crime. Following that kind of logic, you'd want a cop in every house to prevent domestic abuse.

Comment

Like what?
                  He may have shown signs that he was unstable prior to the attack, and everybody just turned a blind eye and gave him a few drugs etc. But we don't know that, so it's just speculation at this point.

This sort of thing will always happen to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I gotta admit : I never really got the whole "it's sadder when it's a kid" thing. I mean yeah, they're just starting out in life and it always sucks when you catch a bullet to the dome before your time, but I don't know - I guess I'm just incapable of placing any "extra" worth to a life based on numerical age.

People usually say that it's sadder because the kid could've grown up to be something special, but it's logistically, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Most likely the kid would've grown up to be just an average human being, and this planet is already loaded with tons of those. Be special or **** off.

/Rant
                    are you a god to decide whether they should of lived or there are too many humans on the earth already?

kids got killed for No reason, they had life. Some of em could of been doctors, teachers..or may be terrorists, still it's not the reason saying that no big deal when a kid dies..they were born to live, not die from bullet without seeing whats life is, friendship, love etc

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      yeah

and you get to decide who deserves to live and die from behind you're keyboard and computer right? seriously i bet if them civilians were americans you would actually care or genuinely give two shits but why should you care about them, you're country's army is over there fighting guerilla fighters what better method is to get rid of them forever then by killing civilians right? but eh why listen to me right? they probably wouldnt have amounted to shit right since after all they are all a "threat" right???
                      When did I say that I get to decide who lives and dies? You're not making any sense here.

And no, I wouldn't care if they were American, either. I'm a selfish bastard, as are all human beings, really, so I only care about things that directly impact my life. Do I feel bad for the people lost? Absolutely. Will I lose sleep over it tonight? Not a chance.

Spare me your liberal f*ggotry.

Comment

Working...
                      X