No announcement yet.

Ward "Little G Golovkin Has To Answer for not stepping up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward "Little G Golovkin Has To Answer for not stepping up"

I could have sworn Ward was the 1st one not to step up, and it was a long time ago. Then again if you can fight Rodriguez, and drained Dawson why would you. Long live bums for big bucks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      I could have sworn Ward was the 1st one not to step up, and it was a long time ago. Then again if you can fight Rodriguez, and drained Dawson why would you. Long live bums for big bucks!!!!
      His win over a drained Dawson is still better than any name on Golovkin's resume. That is pathetic

Comment

Fixed thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          His win over a drained Dawson is still better than any name on Golovkin's resume. That is pathetic
          It truly is.

Comment

LMAO ward got PUNKED in that interview by Ben. He got so pissed when they brought up Gennady. He cant face the pressure of ducking Gennady lol. if I see this poosy in Vegas for the Canelo fight, Im jumping on him right on the spot and kicking his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Mikkel Kessler
              Arthur Abraham
              Carl Froch
              Chad Dawson
              Sergey Kovalev

Matthew Macklin
              Curtis Stevens
              Daniel Geale
              Martin Murray
              David Lemieux

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Fixed thread
                what happened? what was the issue? the page wouldn't load.

Comment

One of the most shameful and embarrassing interviews I've seen. Ben Thompson did everything besides pull Ward's pants down and get on his knees. I expect fans to call him 'Lil G' but reporters should have some journalist integrity, especially since they've interviewed him several times. To call Ben Thompson a 'reporter' is stretching it.

If I'm on GGG's team I show him this video and I don't let FightHype get anymore interviews with him until they put some Respeck on his name.

Comment

when you truly want to "deliver" a fight to the fans, putting it off for a year or more is probably not the best way .

just sayin..........
                    Last edited by OnePunch; 05-13-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X