Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tito Trinidad would've MURK'D lil G...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Trinidad has the better resume and it ain't even close...
    He'd have to print 100 copies of said resume and strategically place them under the belt to protect his liver. This is the only possible way his resume helps him.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
      He'd have to print 100 copies of said resume and strategically place them under the belt to protect his liver. This is the only possible way his resume helps him.
      haha hilarious.

and Golovkin ghouls tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Tito loss to Winky Wright and Bhop is better than any loss GGG had!!!
        Hopkins and winky are two of the best
        No shame in losing to them.
        And winky beat more twice at least tito fought him oscar avoided winky and we all know this

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Hopkins and winky are two of the best
          No shame in losing to them.
          And winky beat more twice at least tito fought him oscar avoided winky and we all know this
          In my opinion, it depend when you lose to Hopkin If you lose to him from his mid 40's to now that certainly doesn't bode well for you IF you're claiming to be an elite fighter.

Hopkin has aged well and all but he certainly now isn't as good as he used to be.

Comment

The same Tito who got owned by old Bhop?
            The same one who went tooth and nail with small little Pernell Whittaker?

Anything to protect your little nostalgic safe place, right?

And the same Tito who blasted out Joppy.

Not saying Tito would beat GGG 10 out of 10, but it would be interesting and close. 160 was not really Tito's weight, and GGG is a natural MW, so he's got that in his favor (GGG). But you're a hater so you don't understand (nor want) logic.

Comment

The same Tito who got owned by old Bhop?
              The same one who went tooth and nail with small little Pernell Whittaker?

Anything to protect your little nostalgic safe place, right?
              You mean the same Bhop that went 4 years straight undisputed mw champion after the tito victory?

oh yea that bhop & dont forget trinidad started at 147 lbs and moved up to 160 having only one fight prior to the hopkins fight.

That takes cojones... can't really say the same about mr 164

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                haha hilarious.

and Golovkin ghouls tito.
                How so?

Comment

Unfortanitly there is nothing to indicate that the statement is true. People are quick to forget Tito was dropped many times in his career against much much lesser opposition. While Tito probably posses more power than most of Golovkin previous opponents.

Also, Tito didn't belong at Middleweight. Something Hopkins showed in Trinidads second fight at middleweight. Personally I would see Golovkin take out Trinidad much like Hopkins but in less dramatic fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Tito was stronger and smarter. And he had a good chin I can't see gg hurting him
                    Tito was know for his shaky chin but he always recovered fast. GGG would definitely drop and hurt Tito.

Comment

I talked to Tito myself, I have a photo with him, and he told me that he would've stood NO CHANCE against Gennady. Told me he hits too hard and that he has too good of a chin. So your thread, FAILS lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X