Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley "I Beat Miguel Cotto And I'll Beat Him Again" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley "I Beat Miguel Cotto And I'll Beat Him Again" (VIDEO)

Mosley is asked what's the one fight he'd like to do all over again:
    16:00

I knew that Mayorga fight wasn't going to happen, now he's calling out everyone else.

Comment

a lot of people had mosley winning a close fight against cotto, i had it a draw. But that was the fight that exposed cotto weakness to pressure and power, if he cant bully you he gets on his bike, cotto is strong and relies on intimidation you have to go thru hell to beat him because he tries to punish you, take the pain he cowers and gets on his bike, he did it against margarito, pacquiao, clottey, and mayweather. If he cant impose his will on you he will get on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I knew that Mayorga fight wasn't going to happen, now he's calling out everyone else.
        What do you mean? The fight is still on.

Comment

That fight's still happening at the end of the month.

Comment

Shane is more shot than Cotto is , lots more , stay retired you were great now you gunna look like Roy Jones totally diminishing what you were .

Its time to go away Shane unless your cant support yourself , health is the most important at this time of his career .

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              What do you mean? The fight is still on.
              Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              That fight's still happening at the end of the month.
              This month?

Who's distriuting it, and who's paying for it!

Comment

This month?

Who's distriuting it, and who's paying for it!
                YESSIR!!! On the 29th. Some company called Integrated Sports. I know it will be available on DirecTV for sure and I'm guessing on other cable / satellites services as well.

AND I will be ordering it fer sure!! It's guaranteed entertainment!

Comment

I thought Cotto won a close fight but that was then and this is now. Cotto is considered one of the best fighters is the world and one of the biggest cash cows. Mosley is generally considered a totally washed up fighter who used to be great a long time ago. He has suffered one sided loss after one sided loss until few want to see him run, hold and clinch his way to any more losses. He has done nothing to earn these big money rematches he demands with Canelo, Mayweather and Pacquiao unless losing almost every round gets you a rematch. If he wants to fight washed up fighters like himself such as Mayorga that's fine. Otherwise he should just retire for good. Hell, he got stopped by Mundine.

Comment

Cotto won that won clearly, used to think it could have gone either way until I saw it multiple times years after. One of Cotto's best, if not best performance, against a Mosley who was still very good at the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X